Emilie Autumn

smiles_haunt

Aside from My Chem, Emilie Autumn is my favorite band/singer/artist of all time. She just has this aura about her that is so different from other female singers. She really is unique. I was wondering if there are any other big EA fans in this forum, and if so, here's the thread to discuss with our fellow plague rats!

I know, I literally screamed when I saw the flyer but then saw the date it was literally 1.5 weeks after the EA show and 8 hour away from me. I would've died to have been there, I've been wanting to see voltaire since I was in middle school

I know, I literally screamed when I saw the flyer but then saw the date it was literally 1.5 weeks after the EA show and 8 hour away from me. I would've died to have been there, I've been wanting to see voltaire since I was in middle school

Sigh, just like missing the Imogen Heap concert all over again. I literally found out 3 days before and ended up not going. :(

I've been a fan (or "muffin", whatever) for just over a year and I think she is one of the most talented people I've ever come across. I desperately want to see her live, but nobody I know likes her because of her style and lyrics and I wouldn't be able to go alone.

Emilie Autumn... where on earth do I begin? She is the most unique, strong, inspirational, talented and beautiful

woman alive in my opinion ♥.♥ I saw her March last year and it was hands down the best night of my life.

I love every fellow Plague Rat in this thread ^^

You're right.

EA replied to me on twitter again on Twitter last night *yeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyey* http://www.tweetdeck.com/twitter/emilieautumn/~QX2oV

My heart literally exploded, it was a long one and everything ^^

Ugh! Lucky duck! I've chatted with Maggots, Veronica, and Contessa, which is just as beautiful, but you got the apple! haha

Archived