Pierce The Veil

herecomesthegangwar

I started listening to them at the end of last year. (I'd heard Caraphernelia during the summer, though, and stopped immediately because I thought Vic's voice was kind of annoying. xD)

But yeah, I gave it a chance, and since then...I'm hooked. ♥

/late to the party post.

Definitely my second favorite band. They make me smile almost as much as MCR.

Anyone else love them like me? :)

i JUST heard of them lastweek and i cant stop listening to yeahboyanddollface, chemical kid and mechanical brides and stay away from my friends :P

not a huge fan, but their good! :)

Definitely my second favorite band. They make me smile almost as much as MCR.

Anyone else love them like me? :)

Oh my God, Mexicore for life. <3 I'm going to their upcoming tour with ADTR. I absolutely fucking adore Pierce the Veil. Their lyrics mean to me so much, just like MCR's.

Oh man, I fucking love PTV. I just got into them early last summer, and then I got to see them on Warped! It was definetly the best show of the day. I got to meet them too! Well, not really meet, but I got their autograph & Tony gave me his guitar pick... *0* My favorite song has gotta be I Don't Care If You're Contagious. Like, I don't even know how to put my love for that song in words other than a keyboard smash.

Quite a while ago, I got a demo CD of theirs I guess (it only had a few songs on it).

It wasn't really my scene. Then a while later, someone showed me their CD because they had apparently gotten pretty big. Still not my scene.

Just one of those moments that made me go "huh."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived