Hey,

I'm sorry if you're not allowed to post these types of things here. I couldnt see anything against it in the rules so I figured I'd give it a go. 

I have x2 copies of conventional weapons: 5 vinyl, 1 poster, 1 box. One is still in the shrink wrap and the other set have only been played once (they sent me an mp3 file with the vinyl so I used that).

They're in perfect condition and I didnt realise until yesterday how rare they were. Full sets seem to go for 400+ these days.

I have to sell them for personal finance reasons and figured what better a place to find a good home for them with someone who will appreciate them than within the mcrmy.

If anybody is interested dont hesitate to DM me, best 2 offers get them.

15835913637764791501640339846694.jpg

15835914668138160745735989955296.jpg

On 3/7/2020 at 9:42 AM, Heroine Hit said:

Hey,

I'm sorry if you're not allowed to post these types of things here. I couldnt see anything against it in the rules so I figured I'd give it a go. 

I have x2 copies of conventional weapons: 5 vinyl, 1 poster, 1 box. One is still in the shrink wrap and the other set have only been played once (they sent me an mp3 file with the vinyl so I used that).

They're in perfect condition and I didnt realise until yesterday how rare they were. Full sets seem to go for 400+ these days.

I have to sell them for personal finance reasons and figured what better a place to find a good home for them with someone who will appreciate them than within the mcrmy.

If anybody is interested dont hesitate to DM me, best 2 offers get them.

15835913637764791501640339846694.jpg

15835914668138160745735989955296.jpg

Did these end up selling?

3 minutes ago, Heroine Hit said:

The opened one has been sold. I still have the wrapped one available.

Ah, ok. Since you quoted the 400 price, I'm not sure I can get anywhere near a competitive price for a sealed verison.

I took a break in selling things during the brunt of the pandemic but will get back to it pretty soon. The opened one sold for 450eur so I'd be selling the unopened one for 500eur.

Try posting this in the MCRmy Swap & Shop thread: 

A lot of us still have the email alert set up, if you share your listing on there it'll get a lot of attention. 🙂Oh how I wish I had 500USD and a record player.

19 hours ago, Indifferent Ignorance said:

Try posting this in the MCRmy Swap & Shop thread: 

A lot of us still have the email alert set up, if you share your listing on there it'll get a lot of attention. 🙂Oh how I wish I had 500USD and a record player.

Thanks a million. Will do

• Like 1