Jump to content

"The Summoning" Theories!!!


germieworm
 Share

Recommended Posts

I feel like this would be a lot of work creating a new thematic universe just for tour announcements. I definitely see some witchcraft/pagan or occult/magick theme album. Literally what my dreams are made of.

(I'm actually a witchcraft practitioner of pagan faith now so.... #goals)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, NeverComingHome said:

I feel like this would be a lot of work creating a new thematic universe just for tour announcements. I definitely see some witchcraft/pagan or occult/magick theme album. Literally what my dreams are made of.

(I'm actually a witchcraft practitioner of pagan faith now so.... #goals)

This is what I thought too. I know they like to be ott and dramatic, but I can't see all of this being just for a tour... Unless it's the end of all tours ever 😟

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Indifferent Ignorance said:

Am I evil for hoping that people forget there's a third date and sleep in when tickets go on sale? It's my one chance to see them and that 'sold out' page is absolutely soul crushing. JUST TWO TICKETS, UNIVERSE, PLEASE.

Would you be able to hop over to a neighboring country?

I either have a 15 hour drive or a flight for the shows I'm aiming for.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Indifferent Ignorance said:

Am I evil for hoping that people forget there's a third date and sleep in when tickets go on sale? It's my one chance to see them and that 'sold out' page is absolutely soul crushing. JUST TWO TICKETS, UNIVERSE, PLEASE.

Not evil! I will be crossing fingers and toes and everything else for you. I mean, I know the feeling you have right now, waiting and not knowing. Just be ready and do several windows on your screen. I had like three different tabs searching for tickets. Also hoping that it’s a bit easier for you to get the tickets now, since Thursday is a bit more difficult for people than Saturday and Sunday. Like, I couldn’t have gotten to the Thursday show, it wouldn’t be possible with last days at school and everything...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Okay all of the symbolism in the summoning was pretty obvious but I took pause at the room number on the Bella Muerte key. It's 519 and that feels like a date but I 100% could be overthinking. In the past, they played their last show before the breakup on 5/19/2012. But also what if it's a hint at a future date...? 

This theory is probably reading too much into it BUT if it turns out to be something then I want to have said it somewhere thank you for witnessing 😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, DNAdrain said:

Okay all of the symbolism in the summoning was pretty obvious but I took pause at the room number on the Bella Muerte key. It's 519 and that feels like a date but I 100% could be overthinking. In the past, they played their last show before the breakup on 5/19/2012. But also what if it's a hint at a future date...? 

This theory is probably reading too much into it BUT if it turns out to be something then I want to have said it somewhere thank you for witnessing 😁

I actually had the same thought--everything was put in that video with so much care and planning that there’s no way it doesn’t mean something. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, RadarAnomaly said:

I actually had the same thought--everything was put in that video with so much care and planning that there’s no way it doesn’t mean something. 

Exactly! It's such a big number! Like bigger than the words! And I know that that's just kind of how motel keys look but still I can't shake the idea that it means SOMEthing........they super could've gotten away with just writing "hotel bella Muerte" as tho the number is on the reverse side but it's so big and blatant. Also I kind of just really want it to mean something 😅

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, DNAdrain said:

Exactly! It's such a big number! Like bigger than the words! And I know that that's just kind of how motel keys look but still I can't shake the idea that it means SOMEthing........they super could've gotten away with just writing "hotel bella Muerte" as tho the number is on the reverse side but it's so big and blatant. Also I kind of just really want it to mean something 😅

Yep! So big and bold, it grabs your attention even more than the name. That’s intentional. It has to be! Whether it’s a date, I don’t know, but there’s a message in there. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...