RadarAnomaly

(Re)Introduce Yourself

On 2/8/2020 at 6:32 PM, Snakebite_SR said:

Are you trying to set up a bioactive enclosure? Those are really difficult in my opinion, but maybe I just don’t like things that require maintenance. I had another boa in a bioactive tank with soil, plants, and a water fountain and ultimately ditched it bc he just destroyed the plants. There is a big reptile community on tumblr and some good resources on getting one started. I’ll try to find them and I can link it for you (if that’s something you are interested in). 

Bioactive! That’s the word I was looking for. Yeah, I was trying to but I don’t think I’ll try again until I move and have a bigger tank with more room. So for now he just has the hydro balls under some soil, under some magnolia leaves, which he loves to dig around in. But I’d love to see those links!

Oh god. I know no one has posted here since February but coming back to this website is making me feel things. I read my posts from 8 years ago and yeah they're a little cringey but mostly i just think about how much i was hurting back then. I'm hurting right now for different reasons but I think 13 year old me would be proud of the person i've become. i wish more people were on here!!!!

(my pronouns are they/them, you can call me spider)

1 hour ago, !!Detonator_Day-Z! said:

Oh god. I know no one has posted here since February but coming back to this website is making me feel things. I read my posts from 8 years ago and yeah they're a little cringey but mostly i just think about how much i was hurting back then. I'm hurting right now for different reasons but I think 13 year old me would be proud of the person i've become. i wish more people were on here!!!!

(my pronouns are they/them, you can call me spider)

Welcome back Spider! It’s not like back in the days here anymore, but we’re still a group of people, and it’s become more activity since the return. 
I’m sorry to hear that you’re hurting. Feel free to talk about it if you want, or don’t if you don’t want. I’ll listen if you need that!

Hi! My name is Mikey and I've been a fan of mcr for about 4 years. I'm 15 and I hope to maybe make a few friends. :) 

There is what I look like as well :)

IMG_20200726_100145_826.jpg

• Like 2

Hi guys, My name is Holly, the first Pic is me, below is my hubby and daughter, Jasmine Willow (Jazzy), and her dad, Danny. I've been in the rmy a long time. Won a couple meet n greets through the mcrmy! I'm not extremely active but I'm usually around. I'm married with a 2 year old right now. I have loved mcr a long time. Always nice to meet other fans

Holly G.jpg

jazzy and daddy.jpg

• Like 2

Welcome both 😁 It's not very busy around here these days (there'll probably be a surge when MCR shows finally happen), but feel free to jump in and post wherever. It might liven things up 🙂

(I have twin cousins called Jazmin and Willow, obviously good names 😆

hi! my name is jocey, im 17 years old and ive been an mcr fan my whole life! i love poetry ,fashion (goth and lolita if you care) and i love meeting new people.

ill be happy to talk to anyone who wants to talk

On 8/1/2020 at 1:34 PM, shutmeup said:

hi! my name is jocey, im 17 years old and ive been an mcr fan my whole life! i love poetry ,fashion (goth and lolita if you care) and i love meeting new people.

ill be happy to talk to anyone who wants to talk

Hey! Weclome to the boards. They're quieter than they used to be, but a few of us are still around/came back when MCR reunited. I'm Francesca. :) 

• Like 1