This one has been binging every last single thing in MCR's discography ever since she heard the news. 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤 There are no words for how happy this makes me, I haven't been the same since they broke up. 

The only thing I've been wondering is: does this mean they're coming back to stay, or are they just doing this show because it's 2019 and they're celebrating Danger Days?

• Like 1

Not sure if this will lead to more touring, but it warms by heart just to have the boys together and playing music again. Hoping to see them in LA if I am one the lucky 6,300 people who get tickets

By some miracle, after 20 minutes of refreshing, waiting in cue with the walking man, and being told there were no tickets.........

LIA AND I HAVE GA TICKETS FOR THIS SPECIAL NIGHT!!!! ANYONE ELSE HAVE LUCK GETTING TICKETS???

• Like 2

Just now, SulfurSiren said:

By some miracle, after 20 minutes of refreshing, waiting in cue with the walking man, and being told there were no tickets.........

LIA AND I HAVE GA TICKETS FOR THIS SPECIAL NIGHT!!!! ANYONE ELSE HAVE LUCK GETTING TICKETS???

YES! I'm so pleased for you both!

9 minutes ago, dropthedaggerromeo. said:

YES! I'm so pleased for you both!

We still cannot believe it. The situation looked so dark and dim, but we hold in our hearts the sword and the faith, so there was no way we were giving up. I really hope Brinn got tickets too!!!!! 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, SulfurSiren said:

We still cannot believe it. The situation looked so dark and dim, but we hold in our hearts the sword and the faith, so there was no way we were giving up. I really hope Brinn got tickets too!!!!! 

I am so happy for you two!!! I would have loved so much to go and finally see you two and have a phenomenal time together, but it looks like we’ll have to wait some more because I couldn’t get my hands on one, unfortunately. 

31 minutes ago, Indifferent Ignorance said:

I'm so pleased for you! I didn't, Cassie didn't, Brinn didn't. I don't know anyone except you who did!

OH my goodness. I did not realize we had such limited results within the group. 

I would hope this goes without saying, but we will definitely be keeping all our sister wives updated and hopefully have awesome pictures to share too. Wish we could all be there together and am happy to be the eyes of the group. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RadarAnomaly said:

I am so happy for you two!!! I would have loved so much to go and finally see you two and have a phenomenal time together, but it looks like we’ll have to wait some more because I couldn’t get my hands on one, unfortunately. 

I am really sad to hear that Brinn ❤️ 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SulfurSiren said:

I am really sad to hear that Brinn ❤️ 

Thanks, Rachel 🖤 I’m very disappointed but everything’s going to be okay

1 minute ago, RadarAnomaly said:

Thanks, Rachel 🖤 I’m very disappointed but everything’s going to be okay

I had been thinking about you yesterday with all this news and was so happy to see you on the boards. Do you have a new cell number? If so, send it to me through facebook messenger

7 minutes ago, SulfurSiren said:

I had been thinking about you yesterday with all this news and was so happy to see you on the boards. Do you have a new cell number? If so, send it to me through facebook messenger

I was going through your letters yesterday and thinking the same thing. I really miss talking to you. I do have a new cell number, I’ll send it to you!