Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Black Venom

Hilarious fangirling

I was at a funeral earlier today, and the song, 'Kill all your friends,' was continuously running through my head. I started humming it, and people looked at me like,"How can she be happy?! It's a funeral!" And I just kept slapping myself, so I would stop. But that just gave me more looks, so I went into the bathroom, and whisper-sang the whole song. Little did I know, the mother of the dead person walked in when I said the last, 'cuz we all wanna party when the funeral ends' and she burst into tears. I feel so bad...-_- 

Has this happened to any of you guys? Like when you're going to get your blood drawn and you have 'Blood' stuck in your head? Or when someone says part of a line and you blurt out the rest?

Please share your stories, so I can feel less alone.

Well, whenever I have to write an essay for school all that I can think of is "mama we all go to school, mama we all go to school, I'm writing this essay cause learning is cool, mama we all go to school".... (it's embarassing I know)...or whenever someone says "I see you" ("I see you finished your makeup" for example) i'm like "i see you lying next to me, with words I thought I'd never speak.."

the other day I was in a school trip and something like that happened 

Friend - Do you have the keys to the hotel?

Me -CAUSE I'M GONNA STRING THIS MOTHERFUCKER ON FIRE, FIREEEEEEEEEEEE

Friend -What?

Me - What? 

So yeah, I can relate