Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WildTrigger

Is Anyone Out There?

I have been on this website for a couple months now. I found this website then. I was raised on MCR and other older bands. I come to this place a lot and I see a wonderful community from 2011 to 2016. But now that it's 2017, it seems that as if the place has been inactive and almost ghost townish.

All I want to know if the MCRmy is still there and alive. Is there anyone there? 

13 hours ago, Youngjoysinner said:

I literally just discovered this website and I'm amazed at the fact that it isn't completely unactive. I only joined the fandom during the MCRX drama XD

It's only drama if you think it's drama... no one here pays any attention to Tumblr people stirring things up and it's probably why we're all still here haha.

13 hours ago, Indifferent Ignorance said:

It's only drama if you think it's drama... no one here pays any attention to Tumblr people stirring things up and it's probably why we're all still here haha.

All I got on my Tumblr was just things like that. I deleted it three hours after the Living with Ghosts trailer came out. 

I deliberately avoid searching MCR online... I run an MCR fansite, The Webways (well I did, I'm too busy now to give it proper attention) and sometimes I'll post on Tumblr and come back hours later to find an entire argument has unfolded while I was gone...