Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MajorSunshine

Pokemon Go

In times like these, I feel like we need a place to discuss Pokemon GO. So, who have joined? How many pokemons have you got? What team are you on? What is the CPnof your best Pokemon? Any tips and tricks?

Let the discussion begin!

I like the result of this more than the game. It's very entertaining. Even criminals are using it to step up their crime game.

I would so be into this game, but I'm really not one for this sort of thing :-/ It looks fun but it's not for me. I really enjoy seeing other people have fun with it, though!

How are criminals using it?

I find it really entertaining to walk around the city, and see everyone else also playing the game. And also, it made me go for a walk last night instead off just staying at the couch :) I'm only at level 7 for now though, and I'm going to my cabin today, where I guess there ain't too many Pokemon to be found.

They lure pokemon to a location using the game. People go to get pokemon, they get mugged.

So...I saw this the other day. Not sure how many of you have partners, or partners that play this game, or partners who watch YOU play this game. eh! but you can probably find the humor in it nonetheless. ^^ 

https://www.facebook.com/uniladmag/videos/vb.146505212039213/2345750685447977/?type=2&theater

wait wait. This is okay to post right, Kerry? I mean, if I had serious doubt, I would leave it out.