Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dropthedaggerromeo.

How Old Are You Part 2?

How old are you?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you?

I know most of us that are active update our vote each year, but there's so many old votes in the initial poll that it's not really representative of us lot now! Let's have a 2016 poll...

Hey, good idea! It's funny to think that I haven't had my birthday yet this year but I still will have to label myself as under 15 even after then XD. Turning 14 in 10 days!

Sneaky sneaky Kerry! Alright, alright. I'll put my real one! Think I'm the Elder Master now! :P

I should add, and this REALLY depresses me, that I found this other site recently (just random stuff) but I was looking up if there were MCR articles/fans. Well, there were a few since 2005,...but there was a LOT of hate too. So sad! Like, idk if these are my generation people plus older (i think so) and it's just really sad. I guess it DID take me like 10 years to FULLY appreciate Revenge, but Helena I loved from the start, I'm Not Okay, and Famous Last Words....it's just sad. Sad sad sad that people my age do not or never did really get into this awesome band....

or that they have now disappeared on these forums too! *sigh

But i love you guys, and you're all pretty rad! XD