Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xedMCRmy

How Old Are You?

714 members have voted

1. 1. Your Age

• below 11
    • above 28

Haha, that's the way I see it too!

I LOVE this topic. So awesome to see so many fans

over the age of 25...I actually was starting to think we were a rare breed, but this topic has

made me realize that we're in abundance!!

Oh, I'm 26!

I also never thought how the ages turned out... :) So cool. Coz people around me with ages 25+ doesn't even know MCR.

You need to do those first times before you turn 19.

firsts such as...? I'm 18, and, yeah, I havent done many firsts either. For one thing, I havent been to an MCR show yet.

firsts such as...? I'm 18, and, yeah, I havent done many firsts either. For one thing, I havent been to an MCR show yet.

XD like drive, have a credit card, get drunk, go home late, try not to listen to your mom sometimes, vote, work, smoke, enter a club, and **too**toot**....

just kidding. I haven't done all of those either. And we don't have to.

It's fine it doesn't matter what age you go to an MCR show, as we figured out we're all ages. :)

I'm gonna be 28 in April and not ashamed either, why should I!? ;)

definitely no reason why us oldies should feel ashamed in any way

I will be 28 in two weeks so I put 28. And I am a mother of 3. too bad you didn't list 5, 4, and 2 on there! my kids are little killjoys. I feel so old on here sometimes...

I am 33 and know what you mean. I am also a mum of 3 little killjoys aged 7, 6 and 4.

I am 33 and know what you mean. I am also a mum of 3 little killjoys aged 7, 6 and 4.

You could let them vote for below 11....if they have their own account :)

17! 18 in august though. Sucks being an august kid, 'cause I have to wait longer to get in to 18+ gigs. SUCKS.

it does! I'm an august birthday, too. I'm pretty stoked about it this year: my car insurance rate drops and I'll be able to rent a vehicle without having to leave an insane security deposit. woo!

(yeah.. this is the kind of excitement you kids get to look forward to in a few years. excitement about insurance!)

After going through this thread...I don't feel so old anymore. I'm 28 and I felt like the oldest MCR fan. When I went to their show a few years ago (after they retired the Black Parade); I was the oldest person right at the bar in front of the stage. I was also the tallest.

Everyone around me was asking me how old I was. I was 25 or 26 at the time. They are like: 14, 15, 11, 17, 13, 16, etc... Even my friends that went with me were younger than me. haha

After going through this thread...I don't feel so old anymore. I'm 28 and I felt like the oldest MCR fan. When I went to their show a few years ago (after they retired the Black Parade); I was the oldest person right at the bar in front of the stage. I was also the tallest.

Everyone around me was asking me how old I was. I was 25 or 26 at the time. They are like: 14, 15, 11, 17, 13, 16, etc... Even my friends that went with me were younger than me. haha

It is good to see such a mix of ages, with plenty at the top end of the range ;)