Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xedMCRmy

How Old Are You?

714 members have voted

1. 1. Your Age

• below 11
    • above 28

i was 16 last month ^^

i should of been 16 today, but my twin messed it up XD

14. <_<

I hate being young.

Enjoy it while you can. Grow up too fast you turn into an evil woman child with taciturn social skills and a "What happened to my teens?" bewildered expression... Which sucks.

22, 23 in October, most people mistaken me for a 15 year old. :rolleyes:

So you don't age... that's good. So by 30 you'll still look like your early twenties just like Gerard :P

So you don't age... that's good. So by 30 you'll still look like your early twenties just like Gerard :P

:lol: Hahaha. I wish. He ages backwards I swear. When I was younger I used to look older. I get carded so often and get so many incredulous looks when I tell people how old I am. But I have a friend who often gets confused for being a 12 year old boy and she's my age, so I don't feel so bad. :P

:lol: Hahaha. I wish. He ages backwards I swear. When I was younger I used to look older. I get carded so often and get so many incredulous looks when I tell people how old I am. But I have a friend who often gets confused for being a 12 year old boy and she's my age, so I don't feel so bad. :P

Oh my GOD you guys have the best genes though! I look older than I am and it sucks. Well, it doesn't suck now but it will later when I'm limping around with a cane.