Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xedMCRmy

How Old Are You?

714 members have voted

1. 1. Your Age

• below 11
    • above 28

They've got fans who's 11 and younger, but I don't think any of them would be on this website. lol.

I'd like to have a conversation with said fans. I am interested in

a. how they found out about the band

b. how it affects them mentally, because chem is not a light fluffy band with happy lyrics. (not like good ol' rebecca black <333) so idk how this would make them feel...I remember at 10 years old Britney Spears just came out and I was a Backstreet Boys fan.

c. what their parents think

d. that's all I can think of

Why do MCR's fans are mostly teenagers? From the time they started and untill now.

And why do these fans so attached to MCR and to each other. Unlike other fans of other bands, they love the band so much but not really their fellow fans.

I'd like to have a conversation with said fans. I am interested in

a. how they found out about the band

b. how it affects them mentally, because chem is not a light fluffy band with happy lyrics. (not like good ol' rebecca black <333) so idk how this would make them feel...I remember at 10 years old Britney Spears just came out and I was a Backstreet Boys fan.

c. what their parents think

d. that's all I can think of

If they're under 11 they most likely found out because someone around them is a big fan. I got all of my younger cousins into them and they're age's range from 4 to 10. As for b-d, I have no idea.

Why do MCR's fans are mostly teenagers? From the time they started and untill now.

And why do these fans so attached to MCR and to each other. Unlike other fans of other bands, they love the band so much but not really their fellow fans.

I think most their fans are teenagers because their music helps them through that angst and awkward teenage years. As to why were so attached to each other, well that's because the MCRmy is one big family.

I think most their fans are teenagers because their music helps them through that agnst and awkward teenage years. As to why were so attached to each other, well that's because the MCRmy is one big family.

I think that's why a decent chunk of MCR's fan base is teenagers too.

I also agree that that's why their fans get along so well. A lot of MCRmy members contact each other regularly off of the site as well. I know that texting other MCRmy members made me become really close with a lot of them.

I think most their fans are teenagers because their music helps them through that agnst and awkward teenage years. As to why were so attached to each other, well that's because the MCRmy is one big family.

I think you're right!

Guest tinewashere

17! i thought there would be more 13-year-olds though. that's when i and most fans i know became fans.