Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

welcome to the killjoys

Killjoys.

i can't decide between

Calibre Kitty, (appearance: Long straight black hair streaked with different shades of blue and white, denim jacket with lion head on back, burgundy bralette, black skirt)

Venom Velocity, (appearance: pixie cut ginger hair with roots dyed bright red and blonde, black jacket with purple lining, white bralette, burgundy skinny jeans)

Red Romance, (appearance: shoulder length straight ginger hair with streaks of pink and bleach, black jacket with embroidered roses, black strappy bralette, high-waisted acid wash denim shorts)

or

Cyanide Sunshine (appearance: wavy black hair (not sure what length yet, probably long) streaked with different shades of blue and white, army jacket with an eye on the front of each shoulder, crop top with print that says: I'm a happy-go-lucky ray of fuckin sunshine, high-waisted acid wash grey denim shorts)

Im gettin really angsty because all my friends have these amazing killjoy names and i have to decide between four argh

(also yes, i do kinda have an obsession with bralettes)

On 8/26/2017 at 4:11 AM, CalibreKitty said:

i can't decide between

Calibre Kitty, (appearance: Long straight black hair streaked with different shades of blue and white, denim jacket with lion head on back, burgundy bralette, black skirt)

Venom Velocity, (appearance: pixie cut ginger hair with roots dyed bright red and blonde, black jacket with purple lining, white bralette, burgundy skinny jeans)

Red Romance, (appearance: shoulder length straight ginger hair with streaks of pink and bleach, black jacket with embroidered roses, black strappy bralette, high-waisted acid wash denim shorts)

or

Cyanide Sunshine (appearance: wavy black hair (not sure what length yet, probably long) streaked with different shades of blue and white, army jacket with an eye on the front of each shoulder, crop top with print that says: I'm a happy-go-lucky ray of fuckin sunshine, high-waisted acid wash grey denim shorts)

Im gettin really angsty because all my friends have these amazing killjoy names and i have to decide between four argh

(also yes, i do kinda have an obsession with bralettes)

I like the first one the best! And I believe that there is another user I've seen around here go by Cyanide Sunshine

Mine is Mama Hel, as my favourite song from mcr is Mama! "Hel" stands for both "Helena" and the lyric "Mama we all go to hell"!!

I don't really know if anyone has the same name as I do tho, that's why I have a backup name "Black Fire" (again, "fire" for a Mama reference lol)