Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

vacant alleyWAYS

Finish The Song

I have been meaning to do this for sometime. Now that we have more people, this might actually take off!

let's start with

Helena

Llama go (hehe that's for Charbarmanning) just like the horse you died to get in a cab (lol)

I mean,

Long ago just like the hearse, you die to get in again...

Lol yes!

Sew lawn and good knight ;)

Sew lawn and good knight

(So long and goodnight, so long and goodnight)

I will only do this for the particular parts I loved and laughed with okay!

I also must say, isn't my profile pic today the same as this point in the song hahaha love how this worked out

Came a time when every star fall brought you to tears again...

(haha I have this song memorized, but I always double check after I typed because I don't want to like "a" instead of "the" or something :P)

Yay to see you here ana (again, is this ok to call you?)

I've gotta admit, I wanted to put this since all day and all night so sorry for the repeat....

Thins are better in my steak! (Oh man how I loved this misheard part! Sounds just so right and I was singing it all weekend and all week! Lol ok, continuing)

So long and goodnight

so long and goodnight

and if you carry on this waaay

(Thins are better in my steak :P)

Almost done here...what song shall we do next??? (some day, I wannna do "To the End", but maybe we can do something from a different album...actually, maybe "Sing" or something from CW "Surrender The Night" (<-always think this is surrender your heart, like the lyrics, but it's not) hmm or "My Way Home is Through You" or "Boy Division" cause the lyrics in both are pretty entertaining!! Okay, someone finish up then and pick the next.

Things are better if I stay

So long and goodnight

So long and goodnight...

(Well we can't forget the bridge! Maybe after that we could do a Bullets song, the BP, then DD, then CW, if we get that far, so there is kind of an order)

that's why I said "almost done". ;) Okay, I think we can do a Bullets one...but first, might I interrupt this with the misheard version of "Drowning Lessons"...

because Msunevershouldknow or whatever (sorry)...reminded me of this in the "Dreads pt2" blog...

"a HUN DREAD times, then tomorrow we'll do it again" ;)  :wub:...oh yes, and the ending is pretty fantastic too. So...here we go. G, maybe you can pick the next song, or Ms or DOA, ANYONE! (oh, and Ana ;)) because I don't want to be like taking over this...I want to have fun with ALL of you! XD

Enjoy!

Da de de de de DE DE DE DE de de de....

da doooom, doom doom dooom, doom doom dooom, ....

The amount of pills I'm takin

counteracts the booze I'm drinkin

and this vanity (help?)...

btw, one of my faves here yay! XD

And this vanity I'm breaking

Lets me live my life like this

(haha love this song but idk like ANY of the words besides these...I just kind of hear it as incomprehensible noises)