Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LisaGW

The Scandals

The Scandals are a band from Bayonne, NJ. PunkRock

When you like punkrock, you also like the scandals ;)

They released two albums and several eps

Jared's voice (the singer of the scandals) is really amazing! love it :wub:

I got into them as they were the opening band from tga in luxembourg xd

You should def listen to them

They are not that popular, so i thought i recommend them to you :D

songs I recommend:

Allnighters, Avalanche, Jersey Sweep

Have fun!

Jared Hart? (right?) Is touring with Frank this November.

yeah!!!! that's him :D he has an amazing voice!!!

hope they will also do an european tour :D:)

jared hart released is solo record...you can listen to it on spotify, itunes and so on

it is amazing!!!!

jared hart - past lives and pass lines

:D You're so cute Lisa....and I'm bored.

I still can't see what he looks like very well. That one photo from Frank's tour that has everybody is all blurry too! hee (I could have very well passed by him...I don't think I did though.)

hahaha thx^^

maybe you can also check his twitter/fb/instagram page ^^ or i can also post pics of him hereXD

tumblr_nyqge2ek7i1uz3wedo1_500.jpg

FOUND ONE!!!

omgsh, is that him with Rob's (tall guy) arms all around him. Haha

Oh, ok, so anybody know who the guy with the hat is? Er, I mean next to Evan (far left). I think that might be who I saw, not Matt. lol Oh man. Craziness!

yeah this pic is cute :)  yeah that's him :P

Jared%20Hart%20-%202015%20Fall%20Tour%20

here is a pic of him:P was taken on the tour with frank^^

here is the link where i took the pic, there are also other pictures of him, frank and roger

http://www.digitaltourbus.com/features/frnkiero-andthe-cellabrations-fall-u-s-tour-gallery/#.Vmn4Eb_pVjB

by the way, on this page you can listen to jared's whole album:

http://www.nj.com/entertainment/music/index.ssf/2015/11/exclusive_jared_hart_searches_for_answers_on_new_s.html#incart_river_mobileshort

Got a personal letter from Jared Hart today, it was included in my vinyl, which I found today in my mail :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I think this is going to be a typical response, but I'm a little jelly that I won't get things sent to me by my favorite bands..but it's okay. Happy for you! (Btw, folks, is "jelly" still used these days? I had JUST heard it on one of those old South Parks and have been using it since! Lol)

I think this is going to be a typical response, but I'm a little jelly that I won't get things sent to me by my favorite bands..but it's okay. Happy for you! (Btw, folks, is "jelly" still used these days? I had JUST heard it on one of those old South Parks and have been using it since! Lol)

i dont use the term, but its maybe because i am not a native :P

hmm, idk either...haven't heard it too much myself, but only a couple of times (i think)

what does the term mean? i am not quite sure what it means^^

the record just arrived today :) so glad to have in my hands!!!! finally

oh btw, if you have time, listen to this amazing interview/chat of jared hart,

http://mostlyharmlesspodcast.com/113-jared-hart-of-the-scandals-brian-fallon-the-crowes-talks-past-lives-and-pass-lines/

Hahaha, after the 10 minute mark the guy asks him about the "kids in the front being scandals fans." That was my group of friends and I in denver after we had been following frank's tour for about 2 weeks. We grew really fond of jared he's always been a sweet dude. Saw him play with Brian Fallon a couple weeks ago and it was nice to catch up. My group and I are planning on making the trip up to SF later next month to see him opening for Brian and I'm super stoked about that.

Hahaha, after the 10 minute mark the guy asks him about the "kids in the front being scandals fans." That was my group of friends and I in denver after we had been following frank's tour for about 2 weeks. We grew really fond of jared he's always been a sweet dude. Saw him play with Brian Fallon a couple weeks ago and it was nice to catch up. My group and I are planning on making the trip up to SF later next month to see him opening for Brian and I'm super stoked about that.

thats pretty cool! ill see him and brian in april in cologne!

so youre a fan of jared? or the scandals?

thats pretty cool! ill see him and brian in april in cologne!

so youre a fan of jared? or the scandals?

Both! I love his solo work and the Scandals. It's a good balance of acoustic and punk lol.

Both! I love his solo work and the Scandals. It's a good balance of acoustic and punk lol.

this is pretty cool! i love both too :)  cant wait to see jared's solo work in april!!! love his songs :wub:  and especially his voice :wub:

Amazing show yesterday!

Went to the Brian Fallon and the crowes concert, jared was the opener! but in the afternoon jared and brian gave a free instore show!!! amazing :wub:  Cant believe it!Afterwards was autograph session, think i was the only one who asked jared for one :rolleyes:

then i saw jared at the record store, went in and asked him for a pic! got a selfie with him :wub: :wub:  and we had a nice talk

cute and nice guy :)