Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MurderKilljoy

Suicide Squad

saw it, hubby saw it ;), but he says, it was on YouTube too! Well, sorry I don't get my news from YouTube lol Anyway, can't wait! When is it again? Aug 5? Or was that something else...? :P

yeah on my birthday :rolleyes:

yeah it is, but im kinda sure that it wont get out in europe at this day -_-

ohhhhhhh. I get the eyes rolling now!!! Well,...actually, I probably won't see it opening day either so, maybe that is some consolation?

ohhhhhhh. I get the eyes rolling now!!! Well,...actually, I probably won't see it opening day either so, maybe that is some consolation?

yeah it kinda is ;)

the  movie is amazing :wub: :wub:  i love it!!!

harley and joker are my fav in the movie...love it :wub: :wub:

even if i hoped to have seen more scenes of joker....they cut a lot...but the movie is still great :)

and dont listen to the bad critics!

~As someone who reads the comics elitist comic nerd commentary you didn't ask for incoming~

There were nerdgasm moments. The dance where they looked like the art cover of Mad Love--sexy

hinting at Harley's OG outfit--fuck yes.

Sticking to new 52 bullshit though? fuck you, DC. Fuck you.

Harley not being Deadpool? THANK YOU GODS OF COMICS.

They keep doing that. -_-

Harley is a broken character. The point of her. she's tragic. she's not funny. she's supposed to make you sad. The heroes of DC don't even really hate her, they hate the Joker because of what he did to her.

He knew she was weak and lacked the mental fortitude needed to be a psychiatrist of Arkham and she was fresh out of school, so he gave her the textbook scenario of being "saved" and telling her what she wanted to hear and etc, all manipulating her into doing his bidding and being his sex pet.

The relationship ends up changing a little, but don't be too romantic people. They are sick, it's abusive and he's nearly killed her on a whim and laughed while doing more than once.

He thew her out a building, she broke every bone in her body, abandoned her to die and then sent a rose, saying hi. That's your OTP DC couple people. You would haaaaaaaaaate this guy if you knew him in the real world.

(psst, didn't  happen in the movie, so ignore that rant if you want)

i digress on them.

the movie wasn't good. it wasn't terrible either. It was one of the better DC movies, which isn't saying much. It had fun moments.

It's not Guardians of the Galaxy or Deadpool levels of awesome, holy shit, I can't breathe, you just did that. no where near that, so don't see it, if you want that. see the aforementioned films.

The Joker was not needed. That should be a separate film. And follow Paul Dini's Mad Love

Amanda Waller. yes.

the villain was weak

There was no Slade Wilson. No Nightwing.

five out of ten maybe.

I didn't love it, but I didn't hate it.

but fuck you Scott Eastwood for being hot and NOT Deathstroke

I wanted Slade Wilson! He's blonde! Scott's blonde! Both are military characters! damn you DC for not having Deathstroke!

we need our Deathstroke v Deadpool fanboy wars!

Don't know whathalf of that meant, but I can agree that I didnt love it, but didnt hate it. I mean, it was kindof a rough night for me, so like I wasn't REALLY all there, but the film I saw, it seemed blurry? And of course, dark films always annoy me. Um, and yeah, it justwas not all that I expected. I think Jokerwas awesome (that laugh ahhh yes! ) but wasnt in it enough. Um, even Harley wasnt ALL that amazing...imean, prettymuch the trailer showed the best parta. Will Smoth, gotta love him. He is ALWAYS fantastic, IMO. Um...I liked thefireguy. I cant stand that former? Victoria Secret chick, but she did alright. I liked her character...no, the girl, not the spirit thing (sorry, very tired plus a little ignorant). Uhh the plot? I mean, bleh, was just idk...again, not more exciting than the trailer. And I think the last to say is justthat it seemed they put all the money into CG rather than making a nice flowing film sequence. Like the action scenes were hardto follow.

Oh, and definitely no Deadpool! (DP was probably the best movie period, that I have seen in a long time!)

Ok, now I am done! (I think)

No no no! Wait! I actually really liked the soldier guy too. Maybe I am partial to that voice...nah, I mean, I just always like the tough guy falls in love with the chick and is tough guy still. ^^

*oh, forLisa though, I will repeat, I did really like every time Joker/Jared Leto showed on the scene. :)

Ok, done

I liked Harley but didn't get why they bothered with the Joker. And it was well-made and acted, but the story wasn't much without the characters, which I usually think is no the best way to tell a story.

Yeah, didn't hate it but didn't love it.

Harley could have done without the, look at dat ass shots," every time she was on screen

-_-

I don't know, maybe have Harley in her fucking Harlequin costume?

The enchantress was just terrible. I get why she hated Waller, but still.