Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thaliasghost

Question For The Forum -Background Info

Hi there,

I hope you are all having a good time.

I have not been keeping up with the band on social media recently and in doing so now it seems as if all the band members are quite happy.

Mikey seems to be doing good and has a great homelife. As I have been looking up his fiancée I was just wondering because it wasn't stated anywhere: does anybody know what she does for a living?

Thanks for answering my question.

We have a 'no personal lives' rule on here so even if I knew I couldn't tell you. Try Tumblr (and be prepared for an overkill of personal 'information'). :)

Also, I really like your screenname. :)

Thanks for answering.

Oh well, too bad for me :)

I have tried to figure it out online but to no avail and thought I might ask the fan community.

Hey, if anyone knows and there is a private message option ;) I'd appreciate it.

Thank you! For some reason, I get told that a lot but nobody has ever been able to figure out where I took it from.  It's a pop culture riddle.

We have a 'no personal lives' rule on here so even if I knew I couldn't tell you. Try Tumblr (and be prepared for an overkill of personal 'information'). :)

Also, I really like your screenname. :)

I took your advice and am heading down a rabbit hole on tumblr :)

My naivete is showing. I know virtually nothing about their private lives (thankfully) and have to wade through pages upon pages about infidelity (which doesn't interest me) and none about jobs.

I seem to be unique with my request.

Thanks for answering.

Oh well, too bad for me :)

I have tried to figure it out online but to no avail and thought I might ask the fan community.

Hey, if anyone knows and there is a private message option ;) I'd appreciate it.

Thank you! For some reason, I get told that a lot but nobody has ever been able to figure out where I took it from.  It's a pop culture riddle.

I thought of Thalia Grace from Rick Riordan's novels, but she's definitely alive. :)

We do have private messenger, I don't know if the rules are different for them though.

Kerry can correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure you can talk about what you want in private here, but I'd definitely suggest against talking about anything harmful (not that I think you would, just wanted to point it out for liability purposes). 

Correct Brinn, you can discuss private lives or whatever you want in private messages, but on the public boards it's against the rules out of respect for the members of the band. This is mostly because when the site was quite active there were a lot of people wanting to know their address or everything about their kids, which is just... Well, weird. I know we're all mature here but rules are rules and personal lives are personal, so I'll lock this thread to prevent further discussion.