Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dropthedaggerromeo.

Mychemicalromance.com Members

Hey guys :)

So here's the deal. The my chemical romance site's community page has been down since April. There hasn't been much change that would indicate Warner Bros or anyone is working on bringing it back as of now.  But that does not mean there isn't activity.

I know I've sent this out to a lot of people and have been talked about this before but please take a moment to check it out.

If you open the news tab, there's a blog announcing that the community page is down. If you go into the comment section for that blog, you'll see that there's a little under 100 comments of users talking. Since the community page isn't here right now, we have to use something, cause when there's no activity, that's when the site is really dead. I'm sending this to the people I've met because of this website, because all of you have had so much impact on me, and I can't let that go. If you could join the conversation and leave even just one comment under this blog, you'd be helping this page continue by showing that you still care and have hope.

The login is hard to find now, so here's the login link: http://www.mychemicalromance.com/user/login?destination=http://www.mychemicalromance.com/node/20251#comments

And here's the comment section I'm taking about: http://www.mychemicalromance.com/news/community-2916146#comments

Please check it out, and join what we have. There's still the mcrmy, we have to stay together.

XoxoZ

Hey kids.

BlueBurnsBlack Here. Idk who all of you remember me??

But yeah what's the deal with the community being down for so long?!

did the site get hacked or something?

Hey kids.

BlueBurnsBlack Here. Idk who all of you remember me??

But yeah what's the deal with the community being down for so long?!

did the site get hacked or something?

Yeah I remember you!!!! We don't know what's up with the community page. It got all fucked up and then just went down...

Hope to see you there!

XoxoZ

Hi Shell! I think the thing annoying people is the blog posted in April saying it was "under maintenance" and no update since. If they're not going to do anything they should say. I miss Tina. I don't know who (if anyone) looks after either site anymore.

it is really annoying that it hasnt changed at all -.-

I really hope that it will come back soon, i really liked this community.....

I want the community page back....

The thread under the 'community page under maintenance' blog is just a couple comments away from 200 COMMENTS! I think that's a hugs sign of the strength and hope the MCRmy possesses. But of corse I still worry.. I think we all worry.. I wish there was some way we could save our site/home. I hate that they could destroy it at any time and there's nothing we'd be able to do....

xoxoZ

i just realized what this thread was for! haha

it's crazy nothing has changed in the news section (that's what I've been looking up all this time...i didn't see all the comments until Z pointed it out to me!)

So, is there a way to look back on older posts there? Like to jump to a certain post, or do you have to click back and back and back.....

Is it any different if you are a member? Do you just need a username and password like on here to sign up? 

mcr.com used to have a community section where members could post blogs, look at each other's posts, comment, etc. But the powers that be took that feature of the site down without warning, which sucks for the people that had made friends and relied upon the community on that site.

mcr.com used to have a community section where members could post blogs, look at each other's posts, comment, etc. But the powers that be took that feature of the site down without warning, which sucks for the people that had made friends and relied upon the community on that site.

You still can do some of those things (I'm not sure how it all worked in its prime tho). Tbh, I prefer the format here on this new version...but it's exciting to see the enthusiasm of the fans, and new fans over there!

hello! i just made an account on this site, and i also have had one over at the original site for about two months, where i am also grcemeise (because i wanted to take after frnkiero). but yeah, if any of you guys need to talk, you can always hmu here or there. :)

So, just a reminder, it is reopened now. Hey, any of you members from there who are on here, chat me up because I don't have an account there yet. Tell me about it and what you are up to...maybe we can keep in touch here for now. Like grcemeise, dead of arrival (sp?, and charbarmanning...thats off the top of my head. Who else?