Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dropthedaggerromeo.

Mychemicalromance.com Members

Hey guys

Just a quick little thing I figured out about the site. You can still log in, it should say "create new profile" or something like that on the site. If you click that you could find yourself on the "sign in" spot. If you sign in you can access your account and all that. Not much you can do there, but what you can do is go to the news page and go to the comment section of the "community section under matinance" blog. It sounds really desperate, but there are 31 comments there. I love going in and reading and replying to comments there, build up a little bit of discussion. It really isn't much, but it was really comforting to do that much.

Just thought you all should know. 

Hey guys

Just a quick little thing I figured out about the site. You can still log in, it should say "create new profile" or something like that on the site. If you click that you could find yourself on the "sign in" spot. If you sign in you can access your account and all that. Not much you can do there, but what you can do is go to the news page and go to the comment section of the "community section under matinance" blog. It sounds really desperate, but there are 31 comments there. I love going in and reading and replying to comments there, build up a little bit of discussion. It really isn't much, but it was really comforting to do that much.

I posted sth ....not quite sure if it was the right place xd

Hey guys

Thanks for the info, mate! I didn't know someone commented in that posted blog. I'm going to look at it soon. :)

Hey, since you guys started talking about movies here...kinda random, but has anybody heard of "Yoga Hosers" and know if it's been released yet or when it might be? (Kevin Smith and Johnny Depp)

Never heard of Yoga Hosers, sorry mate. But it sounded like a "p-word-graphy", haha. XD Oh, imagine that with Johnny Depp, adorers~ *.*

Never heard of Yoga Hosers, sorry mate. But it sounded like a "p-word-graphy", haha. XD Oh, imagine that with Johnny Depp, adorers~ *.*

Ha! That would be bad considering Johnny Depp's daughter stars in it! And Hosers-It's a Canadian term...well, how do you say...a stereotype, something nonCanadians call them? I guess I don't even know, but it's not even out with the trailer yet-6 more days!

Ha! That would be bad considering Johnny Depp's daughter stars in it! And Hosers-It's a Canadian term...well, how do you say...a stereotype, something nonCanadians call them? I guess I don't even know, but it's not even out with the trailer yet-6 more days!

Gah! His daughter will be in the movie?! Oh my God, now I feel very awful for thinking that way. (I'm sorry, Johnny Depp--I'm so sorry!) D'x

So none of the article ever say what the synopsis of the movie will be? We just have to see it through visuals of the trailer? Because for me, most trailers are very bad at giving out the synopsis through visuals (take Interstellar, for example. I still don't understand what the trailer is saying except that it's another Christopher Nolan movie--which was the reason why I went to watch it.)

Forgiven Sidtastic

Still no trailer for the public yet. (They premiered it last night). But folks, the reason I even found out about this is because I stumbled across Gerard Way's version of "Waly Waly" which he made for the movie Tusk (the first part of this Kevin Smith Trilogy). Of course I'm a fan of Kevin Smith and Johnny Depp as well, but I have to credit my man Gee! Love, love, love that song!

Oooh, sweet! I heard that Tusk movie is superbly bizarre where a guy turns into a walrus (Hmmm why did I get the Eggman vibe? =>=) for some unknown reason. :D

So I'm guessing you'll be looking forward to see this movie once you watched the trailer. I may watch the trailer, I guess--but I preferred reading the synopsis, just my personal preference. :P

Bizarre indeed. It's my understanding that some guy hires another guy to dress in the walrus suit to replace the actual walrus friend that died or something. I reiterate, bizarre indeed.

Yeah, it peaked my interest, cuz it's Kevin Smith. The movie is not due out till next year. I will surely read any synopsis too but I have been reading a lot lately and a little vid would be nice. Speaking of Kevin Smith, he's also doing a new Mallrats, called Mallbrats. Lol I have to see that for sure! That is my favorite movie of his, next to Dogma.

Hey guys

Has everyone gone back to this one? If u did/do, I hope you'll check back in here too.

Has everyone gone back to this one? If u did/do, I hope you'll check back in here too.

Not really. there's currently 40 comments on the thread, but that's over a long period. People post one or two comments a day, which isn't much but very refreshing and give me a lot of hope. you should check it out, if you get the chance :)

Oooh, sweet! I heard that Tusk movie is superbly bizarre where a guy turns into a walrus (Hmmm why did I get the Eggman vibe? =>=) for some unknown reason. :D

So I'm guessing you'll be looking forward to see this movie once you watched the trailer. I may watch the trailer, I guess--but I preferred reading the synopsis, just my personal preference. :P

Yikes! I was digging again for Yoga Hosers, no trailer yet, so I watched the one for Tusk. Turns out it wasn't animated, don't know what I watched before, but it's real and really, really...ok let's put it this way, my stomach hurts. It is pretty gruesome, I mean it could be worse I suppose...it's the imagination, the messed up thoughts after...Sorry, it's even making me speak incoherently. I guess it's dark humor, and well...well I doubt I'd have anyone interested in watching this witn me, hell if I watch it alone...Anyway, sorry guys for wasting your time. There's apparently some who enjoyd it though. Idk, maybe one day I'll see it, but it's like you love it or hate it and I just don't want to risk hating it and scarring myself for life. Again sorry. Haha Sweet dreams! Oh man, it's like that inappropriate behavior...if you like that sinister, crazy person shit...but yeah, somehow I'll have to sleep now. :P

Yikes! I was digging again for Yoga Hosers, no trailer yet, so I watched the one for Tusk. Turns out it wasn't animated, don't know what I watched before, but it's real and really, really...ok let's put it this way, my stomach hurts. It is pretty gruesome, I mean it could be worse I suppose...it's the imagination, the messed up thoughts after...Sorry, it's even making me speak incoherently. I guess it's dark humor, and well...well I doubt I'd have anyone interested in watching this witn me, hell if I watch it alone...Anyway, sorry guys for wasting your time. There's apparently some who enjoyd it though. Idk, maybe one day I'll see it, but it's like you love it or hate it and I just don't want to risk hating it and scarring myself for life. Again sorry. Haha Sweet dreams! Oh man, it's like that inappropriate behavior...if you like that sinister, crazy person shit...but yeah, somehow I'll have to sleep now. :P

XD Sorry, I don't know which movie were you talking about. The movie Tusk or the animated movie?

Why is there so many movies to watch in this new decade?!! Dx

Suicide Squad

Star Wars: Episode 7

Fantastic Four

Ant-Man

Batman V Superman

Deadpool

Please tell me that I'm not missing anymore movies. >.<

sorry if I'm a little behind, but I keep seeing people talking about Suicide, mainly on music related sites (here, alternative press). So I was wondering if it was just a really awesome looking move, or if there was something else that made it significant as well?

sorry if I'm a little behind, but I keep seeing people talking about Suicide, mainly on music related sites (here, alternative press). So I was wondering if it was just a really awesome looking move, or if there was something else that made it significant as well?

Well, as a fan of Batman, Suicide Squad is a well-known group of anti-hero villains who are forced to serve and protect humanity against any threat, even to the point getting themselves actually killed. >8)

However, this is much Guardians of the Galaxy where nobody even know who are these group of heroes and heroines in the first place, and yet they still make movies out of them. This is especially happened to me--at the very least I know Rocket Raccoon because he was one badass furry alien in Marvel VS Capcom 3 game, but the rest of the members were unknown to me. They only became a bit wide-known before its premiere because of the new animated Spider-Man and The Avengers and I think they were also in the....Super Squad, was it..?

Anyway, so like Guardians of the Galaxy, people found odd to why Suicide Squad have their own movie, and even more odd that the movie will come out before Batman V Superman, Justice League, and other movies from DC that will connect to one another, just like how Marvel made Hulk, Thor, Iron Man, Captain America movies to deliver The Avengers movies.

And another reason this got even hotter when Jared Leto the vocalist of 30 Seconds To Mars, was casted to be The Joker, and when there's the character, there will be Harley Quinn. And when there'll be two of these love-hate couple, there'll be Batman.

The movie's trailer is already out, and in a matter of seconds, The Joker's scene in the trailer became Tumblr's next meme. As much as I want to see him, my eyes are all focused on Harley Quinn's sexy, yummy, big buu--bat...sexy, yummy, big bat that can shoot shotgun bullets!...It is sexy....and yummy. :P

Any questions, mate? :)

XD Sorry, I don't know which movie were you talking about. The movie Tusk or the animated movie?

The movie Tusk. I thought it was animated, but I saw the trailer for a live casted/casting of? one...I think that's actually the actual Kevin Smith movie. Idk, there were a few graphic scenes (trailer and photos) and from what some viewers said, it seems to be pretty disturbing. On the other hand, some others found it to be like funny in a sicko crazy person kindof way...I'm not sure how to describe the appeal without sounding creepy. But for me it's like, I like Frank Iero's "Weighted" video kind of gore/humor,...not this mental weirdness. Folks, only if you're in for a real sick antagonist type...then check this out. It's just scary to think what some people think...but there it is again! -my imagination...maybe the movie isn't as bad to me as I'd think!...but then, why risk it I say.

Again, sorry if I wasted anyone's time with this. I guess I'm a little embarrassed at how much I was talking about this with people. :P

Well, as a fan of Batman, Suicide Squad is a well-known group of anti-hero villains who are forced to serve and protect humanity against any threat, even to the point getting themselves actually killed. >8)

However, this is much Guardians of the Galaxy where nobody even know who are these group of heroes and heroines in the first place, and yet they still make movies out of them. This is especially happened to me--at the very least I know Rocket Raccoon because he was one badass furry alien in Marvel VS Capcom 3 game, but the rest of the members were unknown to me. They only became a bit wide-known before its premiere because of the new animated Spider-Man and The Avengers and I think they were also in the....Super Squad, was it..?

Anyway, so like Guardians of the Galaxy, people found odd to why Suicide Squad have their own movie, and even more odd that the movie will come out before Batman V Superman, Justice League, and other movies from DC that will connect to one another, just like how Marvel made Hulk, Thor, Iron Man, Captain America movies to deliver The Avengers movies.

And another reason this got even hotter when Jared Leto the vocalist of 30 Seconds To Mars, was casted to be The Joker, and when there's the character, there will be Harley Quinn. And when there'll be two of these love-hate couple, there'll be Batman.

The movie's trailer is already out, and in a matter of seconds, The Joker's scene in the trailer became Tumblr's next meme. As much as I want to see him, my eyes are all focused on Harley Quinn's sexy, yummy, big buu--bat...sexy, yummy, big bat that can shoot shotgun bullets!...It is sexy....and yummy. :P

Any questions, mate? :)

ah ok. that makes a bit of sense now. So it's a mega bad ass movie with Jared Leto? sounds good!

The movie Tusk. I thought it was animated, but I saw the trailer for a live casted/casting of? one...I think that's actually the actual Kevin Smith movie. Idk, there were a few graphic scenes (trailer and photos) and from what some viewers said, it seems to be pretty disturbing. On the other hand, some others found it to be like funny in a sicko crazy person kindof way...I'm not sure how to describe the appeal without sounding creepy. But for me it's like, I like Frank Iero's "Weighted" video kind of gore/humor,...not this mental weirdness. Folks, only if you're in for a real sick antagonist type...then check this out. It's just scary to think what some people think...but there it is again! -my imagination...maybe the movie isn't as bad to me as I'd think!...but then, why risk it I say.

Again, sorry if I wasted anyone's time with this. I guess I'm a little embarrassed at how much I was talking about this with people. :P

Woooooow....I wonder if Sid is that insane enough to watch that movie...maybe I'll get him watch the movie, haha...but I probably wouldn't like it hanging all around my head..

Anyway, no need to be sorry, hahaha. Everyone made mistakes, and twas a nice topic in the end too. :D

Hey guys, remember when I mentioned the comment section of the "community section under matinence" blog and how people are commenting under there and kinda pretending that it's a community section? WELL GUYS CHECK IT OUT CAUSE WE'VE REACHED 63 COMMENTS

that kinda seems like a lot to me - and I'm hoping that maybe if we reach enough comments we'll get the attention of someone who can fix it!
And to anyone who ever adds a comment, you make me feel like I'm not going insane.

You guys should all check it out if you get the chance :)