Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dropthedaggerromeo.

Mychemicalromance.com Members

Hey, beautiful(s). :)

I've been out of duty to do my personal stuff--quite an adventure, I must say. :P

Anyway, yeah I even noticed that it said "You Are Not Authorized" at the webpage.

I hope it will come back soon too. :)

I'm pretty sure there are a few of us who received the invitation to the army. Maybe most of us don't come often because life.

Anyway way, how are you guys and girls and trans? :)

hey xd
I also hope that it will come back soon!

I am fine xd, have had a great weekend yet xd and you?

GUYS I THINK I FOUND OUT HOW TO USE THIS SITE A LITTLE 

(this is Z or chpeverillconti btw)

seriously I'm so happy to have some connection with all of you in a group forum again. I've missed the site and all of you so much. If I'm not talking to you yet, please message me on kik: zzombieyum snapchat: chamaemae or email: chpeverillconti@gmail.com

I really miss you guys and I'm so happy I can talk to you guys again!!!! 

does someone know the band the scandals (from NJ)? they are pretty good :)  you should listen to them!

I saw and heart of them for the first time at a concert as the opening band for the gaslight anthem in luxembourg :D

they are great..amazing voice...so if you like punk rock...you must listen to them :P

Don't spoil it for me, hahaha. XD

I want to watch it soon.

I just hope it is at least better than Jurassic Park 3, haha. :P

Hahaha..no xd sure not

The movie is sure better than Jurassic World 2&3 xd I like it so much

Hey Lisa! I know it's been quiet...er? I'm new but I assumed there would be more action. I guess the breakup was hard...I am only finding that out since May. So my dissappointment was fresh not long ago. I have been quite busy finding out what the former band members have been up to the past few years and even finally caught up on some Umbrella Academy. The craze is slowly wearing down, but every time I hear someone meeting a band member or see a new tour date appear that I might get to go (none close enough yet) I go bonkers inside!

Oh ok guys, sorry this is the movie forum...but I just had to vent. Nobody that I know is an enthusiast. So, here I am!

Just wanted to come by and say that if you guys want to get to know some of us long time members of the boards, the sister wives thread is a good place to visit :) and you're all welcome!

Just wanted to come by and say that if you guys want to get to know some of us long time members of the boards, the sister wives thread is a good place to visit :) and you're all welcome!

great thx a lot :)

Hey Lisa! I know it's been quiet...er? I'm new but I assumed there would be more action. I guess the breakup was hard...I am only finding that out since May. So my dissappointment was fresh not long ago. I have been quite busy finding out what the former band members have been up to the past few years and even finally caught up on some Umbrella Academy. The craze is slowly wearing down, but every time I hear someone meeting a band member or see a new tour date appear that I might get to go (none close enough yet) I go bonkers inside!

Oh ok guys, sorry this is the movie forum...but I just had to vent. Nobody that I know is an enthusiast. So, here I am!

great hey :)

Can't find it....

LisaGW, the movie sucks! The CGI looked terrible! The characters were boring and almost dislikable! The storyline didn't make sense! And I can't believe that Spinosaurus just killed the mother-effin T-Rex within just 20seconds!!! Jurassic Park 3 is the worst!!

Oh wait, wrong movie, haha...haaa~ :P :P :P :P :P

First off, sorry for doing that awful, possibly rude joke. Secondly, Jurassic World was really, really good. It had flaws, but in long run it did better than Jurassic Park 3 and probably slightly better than The Lost World. Oh my God, spoiler alert: that last part was the greatest, most awesome, most effed-up scenes I've ever seen in any Jurassic Park movies!!! Oh God, I felt like I just jizzed in my pants again. *^*

LisaGW, the movie sucks! The CGI looked terrible! The characters were boring and almost dislikable! The storyline didn't make sense! And I can't believe that Spinosaurus just killed the mother-effin T-Rex within just 20seconds!!! Jurassic Park 3 is the worst!!

Oh wait, wrong movie, haha...haaa~ :P :P :P :P :P

First off, sorry for doing that awful, possibly rude joke. Secondly, Jurassic World was really, really good. It had flaws, but in long run it did better than Jurassic Park 3 and probably slightly better than The Lost World. Oh my God, spoiler alert: that last part was the greatest, most awesome, most effed-up scenes I've ever seen in any Jurassic Park movies!!! Oh God, I felt like I just jizzed in my pants again. *^*

hahaha yeah xd

I fall in love with jurassic world...I also loved the last part xd I am glad that you liked it :D

Hey, since you guys started talking about movies here...kinda random, but has anybody heard of "Yoga Hosers" and know if it's been released yet or when it might be? (Kevin Smith and Johnny Depp)

I do not know the movie :/ sorry

Just found that the trailer's not even due out until July 10th, 2015. So maybe there will be more press then.

yeah maybe