Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dropthedaggerromeo.

Mychemicalromance.com Members

With the community section of mychemicalromance.com mysteriously disappeared, I noticed a few of you had signed up here (welcome). It's a great place to keep in contact, so I thought I'd make you a thread in case you want to come out of hiding and chat.

Please bear in mind that the rules are a bit stricter on this site so you can familiarise yourself with them here: http://talk.mcrmy.com/index.php?/forum/10-rules-and-regulations/

I'm trying to find out what's going on so I'll use this thread to update you if I find anything out. In the meantime, introduce yourselves and join in some conversations :)

Hola, beautiful soldiers of the MCRmy!! Firstly, thanks to Miss Romeo for making this topic. With this, we could bring all of us from the MCR Community back together again while the situation is settled!

This is actually my first time knowing that there's another MCR website specifically for the MCRmy. And I'm glad I know now. :D

Anyway, introduction yes!!

I have a two-side personality (disorder): my name is Nik and my other half name is Sid. I am always the sensitive, depressed melancholian, and he is always the hot-headed, bloodlust psychopath. But with enough force and tickles from him, I put a smile on my face and be happy. And today, I am obviously happy--not too cheerfully happy but enough to forget that I was ever a depressing person. :D

I am 21 (I think) and I live in Malaysia, and probably the only surviving Malaysian MCR fan since The Black Parade. I'm studying architecture to get a proper certificate. Meanwhile, I'm also studying in music-making, game-making and film-making through self-learning.

As a killjoy, I am GalaXY TwinZ--GT? XYZ!! (Honestly, I don't even know what that means but I like the sound of it!) I used to do a lot of "hero duty" but retired into doing more of a "not-so-professional" psychiatrist. Now, if you watch South Park, this means BAD, hahaha. XD

Anyway, as you may have noticed, I do some drawings and playing music. Filming is far beyond my reach and game-making is in a making right now. Other than that, I have an infamous Youtube channel by the same name. You may check out my songs and my covers there. I also have a soundcloud profile, of which you can download the songs for free.

I think I said too much now, haha. Nice to meet you all, soldiers!! XP

Stay beautifuls, MCRmy!! :D

Nice to meet you too, Miss Double "I" (or Miss II or Miss Is or Miss Eyes). :D

Well, it's pretty different from here. We don't have forums, but we have the community where we each share our own blogs about life, opinion, fandom, and dream. :)

Nice to meet you too, Miss Double "I" (or Miss II or Miss Is or Miss Eyes). :D

Francesca. :) Most people on here have been around so long or seen so many username changes that we call each other by our actual names... plus my username is the name of my blog so calling me 'Miss II' makes me feel like you're saying 'Miss blog' haha!

Hey, I'm Mashed Spider (Rhiannon) and I'm from Wales, although currently in England studying Computer Science at uni...so this text editor thingy makes me want to see its html :P

Francesca. :) Most people on here have been around so long or seen so many username changes that we call each other by our actual names... plus my username is the name of my blog so calling me 'Miss II' makes me feel like you're saying 'Miss blog' haha!

Nice to meet you, Miss Francesca. Zis your namez soundz very french, muo ho ho~! *tries to imitate a stereotypical French accent...oh and has a mustache* :{D

Ah haha, if that's a bad thing, then I apologize--also apologize if my "imitation joke" was a bit insensitive. :)

Hey, I'm Mashed Spider (Rhiannon) and I'm from Wales, although currently in England studying Computer Science at uni...so this text editor thingy makes me want to see its html :P

Glad to hear another Killjoy from the community, mate! :)

Haha, so how deep is the study of computer, scientifically speaking?

Hola, beautiful soldiers of the MCRmy!! 

Hi there! Welcome to the boards. I'm Brinn, nice to meet you!

Nice to meet you, Miss Francesca. Zis your namez soundz very french, muo ho ho~! *tries to imitate a stereotypical French accent...oh and has a mustache* :{D

Ah haha, if that's a bad thing, then I apologize--also apologize if my "imitation joke" was a bit insensitive. :)

Haha it's not French, it's Italian/Maltese. There's probably a French version though. :)

Are any of you going to stick around now the other site's back?

Haha it's not French, it's Italian/Maltese. There's probably a French version though. :)

Are any of you going to stick around now the other site's back?

Oh, sweet! I need to check who is the Maltese first. :D

Yeah, I might still stick around here. Plus, I can actually share my music projects and art projects here as long as it's not "selling" or "marketing", right? So as long as I'm given the opportunity, then it'll be fine. :) Else, I will go to the fun side of the forum and say "bump" on and on. XD

Edit: I've checked the Maltese language! Sounds very Arabic, English and Italian just as the video said! :D Also, haha I was kind of surprised when I first checked that Maltese is a name of a dog breed. XD

Glad to hear another Killjoy from the community, mate! :)

Haha, so how deep is the study of computer, scientifically speaking?

It is like the science and maths of the hardware side as well as the software side

I just joined both sites because I figured why not? :P I've also been in a My Chemical Romance mood today :3. I have been a fan for a few years now. Anyway I Hope you guys are having a good Saturday!! :)

I just joined both sites because I figured why not? :P I've also been in a My Chemical Romance mood today :3. I have been a fan for a few years now. Anyway I Hope you guys are having a good Saturday!! :)

Hi there! Welcome :)

It is like the science and maths of the hardware side as well as the software side

Oooooh, that seems like a lot of things to learn just from one computer.

the whole study also relates to the creation of today's tech, right? Eg. smartphone, android, tablets, etc.

Edit: I've checked the Maltese language! Sounds very Arabic, English and Italian just as the video said! :D Also, haha I was kind of surprised when I first checked that Maltese is a name of a dog breed. XD

I don't speak it but yeah, I think it has Arabic roots. Yep, Maltese terriers are sweethearts. :)

Hello new faces (behind a phone/tablet/computer screen).

I've been MIA from this site for months now. Trying to come back on more frequently. But anyway name is Mariguel or you can call me MariG for short.