Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dropthedaggerromeo.

Mcrmy Secret Santa 2013 [Entry Closed]

Thank you Kendall! So jazzed for present opening! Kind of glad I don't have to get pissy with the mail people either. Also glad to see that mine got their gift! Had a moment when I read the post and thought "oh I wonder what they've got"...

My gift from my Secret Santa hasn't arrived yet, so I won't be opening it tomorrow (Christmas day). But I look forward to opening it whenever it makes it through! A second Christmas awaits ;)

You're welcome! I'm glad you like it. I'm curious how long you knew who sent it to you because I wasn't being very subtle? ^_^

inthiswatercoolerromance was my secret santa and you've got to see the super rad stuff she sent me. I think she mentioned every single thing I wrote on my lists of likes.

photo1_zps0c1305fd.jpg

Look at this stuff! Look at it! Not only do the socks have cats with glasses on them, but they're super freaking soft.

photo3_zps41ecc6f4.jpg

It's Catstiel! Believe me, I knew who this was as soon as I saw it. My whole family gasped when they saw it; it's that awesome.

photo2_zps4f656e60.jpg

Then this is a hand-made sugar skull! I like this a lot because it reminds me of sugar skulls my grandma has that she bought in different places over Mexico. I don't know if you can see the scale but it's nice and big! I love it so much.

Thank you for all the gifts! They were so thoughtful and lovely and I'm going to cherish every bit of it.

You're welcome! I'm glad you like it. I'm curious how long you knew who sent it to you because I wasn't being very subtle? ^_^

Haha I don't know what it was but something told me it was you! When I saw the envelope I thought of you.

Got mine in the mail today (second Christmas, yay!) and I love them! Hope to post pictures soon. Thanks Narcotic Nadir!

Finally the waiting's over to see when on earth it'll arrive ;D

Also, mine arrived a few days ago when I was away- good timing Secret Santa!

1469994_414945055302812_1204284849_n.jpg

Thanks a lot for the killjoys buttons, I've always wanted those :) ..And look at these cute-as-hell socks- they'll brighten up my sock drawer a lot!

I've never tried one of these Wishes chocolate stars before, so thank you for that. (Even that one reminded me of My Chem because of all the times they've worked with Make A Wish :rolleyes:)

You rock, Secret Santa :D

Off-topic because I care about stuff like this: man, does Facebook ruin the picture quality!

My turn!

1521701_1432725906958121_197073078_n.jpg

So excited!

1530594_1432725913624787_63428169_n.jpg

It's a pop up! Best card I've ever gotten.

1014250_1432725910291454_402187773_n.jpg

That mistletoe though, priceless.

994698_1432725916958120_2129743980_n.jpg

And another close up.

Very much loving my newest treasures :)

You're probably tired of me saying thanks, but thanks Narcotic Nadir! ;P

Finally the waiting's over to see when on earth it'll arrive ;D

Also, mine arrived a few days ago when I was away- good timing Secret Santa!

1469994_414945055302812_1204284849_n.jpg

Thanks a lot for the killjoys buttons, I've always wanted those :) ..And look at these cute-as-hell socks- they'll brighten up my sock drawer a lot!

I've never tried one of these Wishes chocolate stars before, so thank you for that. (Even that one reminded me of My Chem because of all the times they've worked with Make A Wish :rolleyes:)

You rock, Secret Santa :D

I realised after mailing your gift that I forgot to put the card in with it, which had my name in. Sorry! But surprise, I was your secret santa :D I'm glad you liked the present, and I'm super glad you got the Cadbury Wish/Make A Wish reference!

To my secret santa, thank you so much! Your gifts really made me smile, especially the custom made certificate! I would try and upload pictures but it will probably be another month again before I come on here on my laptop (always on my phone!)

I realised after mailing your gift that I forgot to put the card in with it, which had my name in. Sorry! But surprise, I was your secret santa :D I'm glad you liked the present, and I'm super glad you got the Cadbury Wish/Make A Wish reference!

HA! I was wondering if that was deliberate or not :lol: Great!

You're probably tired of me saying thanks, but thanks Narcotic Nadir! ;P

Hahaha, I'm glad you like your presents (: but yes, it's time you stopped thanking me :P

To my secret santa, thank you so much! Your gifts really made me smile, especially the custom made certificate! I would try and upload pictures but it will probably be another month again before I come on here on my laptop (always on my phone!)

You are very welcome! I was worried it'd come across as cheap so I'm glad you like it!

My secret Santa was perfect. I always wear the shirt they sent. It was likje they were my best friend and knew what would make me happy. I'm very pleased. My dad kept saying, " damn. You got the best secret santa."

and I did

guys. I win.

My secret Santa was perfect. I always wear the shirt they sent. It was likje they were my best friend and knew what would make me happy. I'm very pleased. My dad kept saying, " damn. You got the best secret santa."

and I did

guys. I win.

Do you mind uploading a picture of it? You made me curious now :P

Thank you for all the gifts! They were so thoughtful and lovely and I'm going to cherish every bit of it.

You are very welcome, I am so glad you liked them! Sorry I am barely responding, it's been a stressful couple of weeks and I keep putting things off.

ok. finally getting to post mine. I am so sorry I am barely getting to thank you for my gift. I took the pic as soon as I opened it, but i ate all the candy before i could take a better one lol. Everything was so rad, I really liked the painted vinyl record, it was super cool. And I've been wearing the shirt around town. :) Thank you Alexa, sorry i don't know your mcrmy name, it wasn't on the card :(

But yeah, all you secret santa participants are great gift givers :)

20131225_103250.jpg

Because I keep forgetting to do so even though my Secret Santa completed my life: thanks so much for the gifts! :D I'll try to upload pictures when I'm not so busy and blegh. xD