Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dropthedaggerromeo.

Mcrmy Secret Santa 2013 [Entry Closed]

cats

CDs

socks

TBS

nail polish

fuzzy warm stuff like cats and winter accessories

lately listening to... T&S, Kill Hannah, Bayside

internet

youtube

umm what else..? I've been a coffee addict since I was like 5. but you can't really ship me a cup of coffee :(

hmmm, let's see..

-anything music-related (current band obsessions: Haim, the Sounds, and Tonight Alive)

-cats

-John Green

-Tom Hiddleston

-favorite shows: The Walking Dead, New Girl, 2 Broke Girls, and the Big Bang Theory

-artsy stuff

-hair accessories will be the death of me.

- everything (neon) green

- books!!

- Rubik's cubes

- knitting

- photography

- piercings, although I don't have any

- gloves

- languages

- if you have any metal CDs lying around, feel free to donate them to me :P

- I'm always happy to receive people's art

I guess that's plenty :D

Thank you to everybody who has sent their gifts. If you have sent it but not let me know, please tell me so I can tick you off my list. Also, if you signed up late it's almost 100% certain that you will receive a gift late, but hey, it'll be like a second Christmas :D

Open mesage to mine (crap with names/usernames): the guy who delivered it said the bottom of the box was broken open when he got it. The little packing slip confused me slightly but basically I have five individual packages. Is that right or do I need to compose a letter to Royal Mail?!

Completely excited by the way, they're my first gifts that have gone under the tree!

also, I told the seller to attach a note, but if they don't I'll be annoyed and send them one later

Ahhh, the worst part of this is waiting to hear if your person got your gift.

Yes. And I feel like mine is gonna get there after christmas. :(

Oh and I got mine. And it's under the tree!

But the envelope is so cute haha. It's just a regular mailing envelope but it has cats drawn on it! :wub:

Yes. And I feel like mine is gonna get there after christmas. :(

Oh and I got mine. And it's under the tree!

But the envelope is so cute haha. It's just a regular mailing envelope but it has cats drawn on it! :wub:

If mine gets there after Christmas I'm going to riot.

It's like finding out how much of a liar post offices are. They said it could arrive in xy days, so if it takes longer and gets there after Christmas- :angry:

I hope mine arrives soon :) my Christmas is looking kinda grim so that would cheer me up a lot.

Open mesage to mine (crap with names/usernames): the guy who delivered it said the bottom of the box was broken open when he got it. The little packing slip confused me slightly but basically I have five individual packages. Is that right or do I need to compose a letter to Royal Mail?!

Completely excited by the way, they're my first gifts that have gone under the tree!

Hello!

Sorry to hear the box popped open. Not enough tape I guess? Bummer.

But yea, it sounds like you have all of them! (5 in total)

Merry Christmas!! -not so secret santa : )