Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

StaticWolf

The Rmy Bacons At Midnight

Hey guys. So, those of you who are internet junkies may know about this thing called, "When does the narwhal bacon?" That sentence is how Reddit users identify one another on various websites, games, and forums. A Redditor will ask that question somewhere, and if someone replies, "Midnight,", well, that person has found another Redditor. So I was wondering, what if we had something like that for this website? We have a code-phrase that we can use for locating each other when out-and-about on the interwebs. Let me know if you have any ideas!

On tumblr we say "I like your shoelaces" and then "thanks I stole them from the president" is the correct answer :P

Hmmm I have never heard of any code word or phrase, but it would be a beautiful thing if one could just ask "what is your profession?" and you would simply respond back "MCRmy." Not that people actually do this, but it would be a pretty sick code

We're the best :D

^^ Funny thing was, I always wanted to shout, "MCRmy! What is your profession?" if I spotted another fan. Too awkward to actually do it, though. :P

This is a great idea, though! :D

Hmmm I have never heard of any code word or phrase, but it would be a beautiful thing if one could just ask "what is your profession?" and you would simply respond back "MCRmy." Not that people actually do this, but it would be a pretty sick code

We're the best :D

haha, that link, watched it quite a few times cos it made me laugh, Gerard's expression, sweet :)