RoseVonK

What Are You Listening To?

I'm gonna name the next 5 that come on XD, no skips

1. Victorious by Panic! At The Disco

2. Oh My God by Kaiser Chiefs

3. Miss Jackson by Panic! At The Disco

4. I Lied by Electric Century

5. Safety Torch by Tobuscus

I have been listening to Panic! too!!! House of Memories just finished.

So, crazy=genius is one and going right now! :)

haha! First I listened to the Slipknot one (cuz well, like it's more of what I grew up with...even though, tbh, I only really knew one song...but I DO like that style a LOT.)

but now, BMTH. This was so funny, because my reactions are kindof similar, hahahahaa am I elderly??!! j/k Actually, I really kinda like the zombie thing...and I found out how they got their band name. -pretty rad how it comes frm the Pirates of the Caribbean movie. XD)

it's not even a real song. But this stupid thing is in my head, " Spider Gwen, Spider Gwen, sleeping on the job again."

It's sung by a pig....

it's not even a real song. But this stupid thing is in my head, " Spider Gwen, Spider Gwen, sleeping on the job again."

It's sung by a pig....

not spider pig? Lol

oh um, was listening to a little everything, but um, last song was Andy Blacks live "we dont have to dance" featiring mikey way. Omg! Was awesome performance!

Frank Iero recommended this band many many moons ago. I finally started listening by December. Love this song, as it's a cross between Nirvana and Avril Lavigne and ?Hole? (i never really heard much of Hole, but the others rocked my 90s!)

If you're looking for something to listen to.

I've been working on this mix all day yesterday so I'm quite proud of how it turned out. Also I shot the video at 11pm on a beach hahaha! I left the house with nothing but my cello and a camera! haha Please enjoy and tell me if its gooood THANKS