Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nny1323

It's All Four Jackets

Which Jacket Do you want   

264 members have voted

1. 1. Which Jacket Would You Want

I'm pretty sure I won't be able to afford it, but I would die for a Kobra Kid (because it's red and it has a cobra on it, yeah, that's the only reasons why I want this one), or a Jet Star (for the US flag on the back) one.

They put the jackets up in the shop. Frank's is $89, but the others are $99. No fucking way I'm buying one.

Yeah, that is some fucking bullshit right there. I was expecting them to be expensive but $100 dollars even before tax and shipping? That's taking advantage imo.

Gee...it´s hard, I like Jet Star´s...and Party poison too......mmmm !!!!!! :blink: I want the four of them.....

does anyone knows if they goign to star selling them on internet...or they are just showing the pics to make us suffer!!

Gee...it´s hard, I like Jet Star´s...and Party poison too......mmmm !!!!!! :blink: I want the four of them.....

does anyone knows if they goign to star selling them on internet...or they are just showing the pics to make us suffer!!

They put the jackets up in the shop. Frank's is $89, but the others are $99. No fucking way I'm buying one.

Ugh, oh my god, that price is a bit ridiculous for me to spent on an MCR jacket that I can't really wear everywhere. I really want Party Poison's, but I was only going to get if it was like $60 or less. Guess I can always dream...

I figured thats how much they would be but wow I hate to say it but hey don't look worth that much money since they all look so simple, minus Ray's.. Not that I won't buy one in a few paychecks time. First gotta pay for my 3DS then save up for portal 2.

am i the only one surprised that this wasn't the "more awesome than a wristband" thing for japan? Then they might be worth a hundred bucks.