Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nny1323

It's All Four Jackets

Which Jacket Do you want   

264 members have voted

1. 1. Which Jacket Would You Want

Am I wrong in thinking that Fun Ghoul has a vest not a jacket?

Your not wrong it is a vest.....a light greenish one...but we still want it

You can buy Party Poison's on eBay.

Yeah, but it's really expensive. But from the looks of these teaser photos, a lot of the detail that I thought made the jackets so great seems to be missing, especially if that is indeed Ray's jacket. The quality of the one's up on e-bay look 10x better. I wish they made one for Ray's.

This is just initial thought though. I'm just going to reserve and further judgement until we get a real full look at them. I don't know when these pictures were taken so they might not even be the full final product.

Yeah, but it's really expensive. But from the looks of these teaser photos, a lot of the detail that I thought made the jackets so great seems to be missing, especially if that is indeed Ray's jacket. The quality of the one's up on e-bay look 10x better. I wish they made one for Ray's.

This is just initial thought though. I'm just going to reserve and further judgement until we get a real full look at them. I don't know when these pictures were taken so they might not even be the full final product.

I hope they didn't scrap that much or for that matter any detail, it would be great to have these jackets but its like ordering your ray gun & mask just to find out the gun doesnt really shoot just looks cool....still would be awesome to have one

I love Party Poison's but I say Kobra Kid because Kobra Kid is Mikey is my favourite member (and the jacket is awesome too). Jet Star's is also great, but not Fun Ghoul that much.

Is Jet Star's black or blue? I really can't tell...it could be a deciding factor :3

well in the video it's black, but the picture makes it look like a dark blue

I'm actually really loving Fun Ghoul's vest rn. So if they do go on sale, and I can only afford one, then I'd probably get Fun Ghoul's or Party Poison's. oh choices, choices..

I want one (or two or three or four...)!

hopefully they're aren't ridiculously expensive.

I feel like they'll be priced as much as a hoodie.

30$ to 45$

That's my guess

I want the Party Poison one!

I've been tempted to buy one off Ebay/Etsy for so long, but can't bare parting with the $200 asking price...if it was authentic then maybe!

Oh god...WANT

I reckon they'll be about 45 to 50$..maybe a little more

Now I just have to decide which one I want..Kobra Kid's is looking mighty tempting right now...

Well considering their hoodies are $40, and it's been hinted it's going to help japan, I doubt it'll be as low as you're hoping.

I might hate working fast food but I love being able to buy random crap. :lol: