river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

Oh darn. So the fact that my venture crew (basically coed boy scouts) named itself the Swag Crew means....we probably shouldn't all be allowed to camp together.

Oh darn. So the fact that my venture crew (basically coed boy scouts) named itself the Swag Crew means....we probably shouldn't all be allowed to camp together.

A Swag Crew in a camp.

Oh dear.

Why is it that most people have gay experiences at camp?

I almost did

A Swag Crew in a camp.

Oh dear.

Why is it that most people have gay experiences at camp?

I almost did

I don't know, because you have to share a tent with someone of the same gender and you're away from adults a lot. You get a bit of freedom and experimentation is natural.

This slutty girl was all over me because I let her be, does that count?

The boys almost passed out.

It was funny.

I'm not quite a slut, I just like people a lot and don't care what they do with me :P

Nah, it really doesn't. It was funny anyway. And then I bit someone and slapped a guy for not knowing the meaning of "stop" :3 it was quite the adventure.

Oh dear xD

Growing up was weird... like, how did I once think I was attracted to girls? I mean, I find a lot of women attractive but guys... yeahh..

I'm more attracted to masculinity I think. I guess I like to be controlled? This makes no sense. I'm going to shush now. :lol: