river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

Long shot, but is anyone interested in seven MCR t shirts (size small/medium) and an MCR jumper (small). They're mostly unworn or only worn once. I'd prefer to get rid of them all at once. 

I'm having to be ruthless now I'm moving from a three bed house into a probably small flat 😕 I'm only asking for how much anyone thinks they're worth. I just want them to have a good home! 

Oooh MCR merch and well looked after second hand clothing whose purchase will have relatively little impact on the environment? My two most favourite things! I have no idea what the second hand merch market is like, but I'd probably ask for something like £20 plus P&P for all of them, or a fiver plus P&P for one each. That encourages mass-purchase.

I would’ve been interested if it hadn’t been for the size. I just bought a new shirt though. Or singlet to be precise. I keep looking forward to the show and by merch little by little, so I’m probably gonna be drowning in shirts and stuff at some point in the next year😅

Me tooooo

I've actually cleared out so many clothes lately, I'm trying to be more mindful with what I buy and wear and not keep anything that isn't comfy or anything that lives in my wardrobe 365 days a year. I'm challenging myself to buy more second hand stuff so there's less carbon footprint too. I love a rummage through a charity shop and I've actually found some really beautiful pieces that I couldn't afford otherwise, like a beautiful patterned 50s-esque skirt WITH HUGE POCKETS

Yeah, it’s the same with me, can’t figure out anything to say, also life is kind off happening in slow motion because off everything. Not that I’m complaining, it’s just how it is. 

Its good to see you back Brinn, I was worried you had disappeared!