river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

39 minutes ago, Indifferent Ignorance said:

I'm here! Chatting on the art threads this week.

HAPPY SINGLE'S AWARENESS DAY

lmao same. happy clearance aisle chocolate day eve!

• Like 1

Hey everyone! Happy Day of Obnoxious Relationship Bragging and Surge Pricing-Based Restaurants! I took carnations to a nursing home and then visited my grandparents (who do not live in the nursing home, two separate events). 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, RadarAnomaly said:

Hey everyone! Happy Day of Obnoxious Relationship Bragging and Surge Pricing-Based Restaurants! I took carnations to a nursing home and then visited my grandparents (who do not live in the nursing home, two separate events). 

aww that's nice 🥰

I, uh, worked mostly lmao. It was a Friday so I worked as I do on Fridays. I mean I don't have days off and I'm either at work or school literally every day but that's what I do on Fridays is hang out in a library for 7 hours at the check out desk

I went to work for 2 hours, went home because I could, and because I wasn’t well, got my little sister and drove her home for her holidays (1 and a half hour drive), was exhausted and went to bed before 8pm😅 

• Like 1

I had dinner with my mum and grandmother, although I did buy us chocolate. The number of men buying bouquets and chocolates in the shops and looking at each other like aayyyy was hilarious.

Sending get well soon vibes Sonia!

I had dinner with my parents, my little sister and her boy friend yesterday, so I guess I was really crashing a double date! I can imagine all the guys, that’s kinda funny. 

thanks! Fortunately I have a week off from work, so I do have the time to relax and get well. 

wow yours sound even vaguely more interesting than what i did. i just went to work and then got dinner with my dad. we went to jack in the box to avoid crowds lol 

Do you guys agree with me, that spending some quality time alone is really underrated? My mom always feel bad for me cause I live alone, and spend a good chunk off time alone, especially when I’m sick or there’s much going in at work or something. But I really love to be alone and be able to relax 100%. 

Not that I don’t like people... As long as they leave me alone when I need it😛

I totally agree. Sometimes you just need to recharge your battery alone, or you just want to spend some time by yourself! It’s totally reasonable!

Yeah, some change of scene might be necessary, but I can survive with just a small one. Like just going to the store or something. 
I actually talked with my parents about this the other day, because a lot off people are in isolation because of the coronavirus, and I was like, I would be perfectly fine in my appartement all alone, if someone just left food outside once in a while. And my mum was all like, I would come and keep you company and don’t mind being infected. And my first thought was no, please don’t!! But the virus isn’t even in Norway yet, so I guess it’s no damger😛

• Like 1

I have a question for those off you who live in London, or close to London, or if you just are familiar with traveling to London. Where would you advice two Norwegian girls to find a hotel? We have both been there once, several years ago, so all we know is that London is big and that we need to be close to an underground station. We need to get to Milton Keynes and we’re planning a trip to warner bro’s studio. There’s a lot off tips on google, but I thought it wouldn’t hurt to ask you guys as well 😊

I live in a town about half an hour outside London and occasionally stay in hostels when I'm in London for a show. I'd try Hostelworld.com, I use it whenever I go anywhere and they have a good selection. Find out the best tube and train for Warner Bros (off my head I want to say Victoria??? DEFINITELY CHECK) and aim to stay near there. I have no idea which trains go up to MK - I need to find out actually!

So today I’ve found out that if I turn on my MCR playlist with everything on Spotify in the morning, it will not reach the end before my work day is over. Never get to listen to music non stop when I’m at work. 

Hey folks! So it's been awhile. Just thought I'd pop in and say hello. Not a whole lot interesting going on with me. Was going to do some traveling this year, but unfortunately well you know. Sigh! I see you have a thread dedicated to recent events. I'll go check that out, but if it's a lot of talk about the situation, I might have to duck back out again. I'm trying to limit myself to knowing only just what is necessary, ya know? It's tough enough without being reminded of bad things. However, there have been some good things come out of this. I've gotten to face chat with some of my family that I don't normally get to sync up with because of our busy schedules. Especially nice seeing my nephews. Yes, nephews. Lol Why are all our siblings having boys?! Lol It's not a huge deal. I obviously love em! But I just find it interesting out of the 4 of them, there are no girls. Hmm Anyway,

Take care folks! And stay safe and stay sane! ❤️

I have a random favour to ask. Is there anyone who has Facebook but isn't my friend that could check out my Facebook? I just want to make sure it's a private as can be with only my profile picture and cover photo showing. I can send a link if anyone can! 

7 hours ago, dropthedaggerromeo. said:

I have a random favour to ask. Is there anyone who has Facebook but isn't my friend that could check out my Facebook? I just want to make sure it's a private as can be with only my profile picture and cover photo showing. I can send a link if anyone can! 

I can do that! Totally see the need, I had to find someone not my friend to check when I started teaching😊 
I found your account through the sister wives group, and I can only see your profile pic, cover photo, that you’re a woman and that Brinn is our mutual friend😊

1 hour ago, MajorSunshine said:

I can do that! Totally see the need, I had to find someone not my friend to check when I started teaching😊 
I found your account through the sister wives group, and I can only see your profile pic, cover photo, that you’re a woman and that Brinn is our mutual friend😊

Thank you so much 💕 I give dog training advice on Facebook groups sometimes and some people get so offended 🙄 I only give advice when asked, and I try to be diplomatic and constructive, but some people don't like being told why using shock collars is cruel and ineffective and how they could help their dog in other ways 🙄 I'm sick of people coming on my personal profile to try and find ways to threaten me - yes you read that right!

54 minutes ago, dropthedaggerromeo. said:

Thank you so much 💕 I give dog training advice on Facebook groups sometimes and some people get so offended 🙄 I only give advice when asked, and I try to be diplomatic and constructive, but some people don't like being told why using shock collars is cruel and ineffective and how they could help their dog in other ways 🙄 I'm sick of people coming on my personal profile to try and find ways to threaten me - yes you read that right!

Oh my word, there’s so many crazy people out there! Some times I wonder where they all come from, and how the people in their life even manage...