river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

So stressful! It took us 90 minutes from when the sale started and was full of anxiety! We just managed to get two tickets and will have to find another pair for our family too

13 minutes ago, SulfurSiren said:

So stressful! It took us 90 minutes from when the sale started and was full of anxiety! We just managed to get two tickets and will have to find another pair for our family too

I’m so glad you at least got two tickets!

3 hours ago, gift of paralysis said:

Ok it’s doing this queue thing and says 2k + people in front of you  :(

im probably gonna have to wait for a second date. 

I hope you got some- the same thing happened to me and after it went through all those people there were still some seats left

2 hours ago, SulfurSiren said:

YAY!!! I’m so glad you got that pair. Good luck for more!

1 hour ago, DNAdrain said:

Mellie and I both got tickets!!! For multiple shows!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!! I'm losing my shit you guys 

Yesssss!!! I am SO HAPPY for you two!

• Like 1

As for me, I got a ticket for both the Oakland AND the LA shows! Getting the tickets was excruciating. Both because of how fast the seats were going and because I was so incredibly anxious that my hands and knees were literally shaking. 

how much did you all end up paying per ticket/where are you sitting, if you don’t mind me asking?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RadarAnomaly said:

As for me, I got a ticket for both the Oakland AND the LA shows! Getting the tickets was excruciating. Both because of how fast the seats were going and because I was so incredibly anxious that my hands and knees were literally shaking. 

how much did you all end up paying per ticket/where are you sitting, if you don’t mind me asking?

Woho, I’m so happy you got the tickets! You really deserve that after everything lately!

When I got my tickets, I were almost crying because of all the feelings, and I were at work, in an open office! There’s so many feelings!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RadarAnomaly said:

i'm pretty sure some of mine are scalped, except pennsylvania because that was off the venue website and i don't think they're allowing resale, but idk what there is to do about that honestly. mellie and i are going to follow them around the northeast since it's so dense with shows so we went for Boston, Pennsylvania, Brooklyn, and Newark and they ranged as far as I know from a little under 200-500. I'm not actually sure what we paid for Newark because it was the first one that went through and there was too much excitement, but I wanna say that one was around $90-just a bit over $100? So that wasn't scalped either probably now I think of it but I can't say for sure.

We will mostly be in nosebleeds but I think in Boston we got some pretty good ones. Not floor but pretty close in the arena seats. 

A fun note: we had several people working on this whole thing including me, Mellie, and her mom and when we were talking about which seats we were getting ahold of we referred to them as "stage frank" (stage right, of course) and "stage ray" which was very fun and good for a chuckle in that stressful time. We got tickets near both stage ray and stage frank so we will be well covered 😄

1 hour ago, MajorSunshine said:

Woho, I’m so happy you got the tickets! You really deserve that after everything lately!

When I got my tickets, I were almost crying because of all the feelings, and I were at work, in an open office! There’s so many feelings!

Aw, thanks so much Sandra ♥️♥️ I was crying a bit, woke my sister up with my cheering!

1 hour ago, NeverComingHome said:

I got 4 tickets to Tacoma 😱😱😱😱😱

Oh hell yeah!!

18 minutes ago, DNAdrain said:

i'm pretty sure some of mine are scalped, except pennsylvania because that was off the venue website and i don't think they're allowing resale, but idk what there is to do about that honestly. mellie and i are going to follow them around the northeast since it's so dense with shows so we went for Boston, Pennsylvania, Brooklyn, and Newark and they ranged as far as I know from a little under 200-500. I'm not actually sure what we paid for Newark because it was the first one that went through and there was too much excitement, but I wanna say that one was around $90-just a bit over $100? So that wasn't scalped either probably now I think of it but I can't say for sure.

We will mostly be in nosebleeds but I think in Boston we got some pretty good ones. Not floor but pretty close in the arena seats. 

A fun note: we had several people working on this whole thing including me, Mellie, and her mom and when we were talking about which seats we were getting ahold of we referred to them as "stage frank" (stage right, of course) and "stage ray" which was very fun and good for a chuckle in that stressful time. We got tickets near both stage ray and stage frank so we will be well covered 😄

I’m pretty high up for both shows because they were going so fast but I’m on Stage Ray for one and Stage Frank for the other ;)

In cost, mine ended up being $130 and $103. 

Also, do you guys remember Skelly? She lives pretty close to me and we saw MCR on the Honda Civic Tour together. Anyway, she just messaged me for the first time asking if I had gotten tickets. She didn’t but it was nice to hear from her. I’ve always felt a little...protective of her. 

32 minutes ago, RadarAnomaly said:

Also, do you guys remember Skelly? She lives pretty close to me and we saw MCR on the Honda Civic Tour together. Anyway, she just messaged me for the first time asking if I had gotten tickets. She didn’t but it was nice to hear from her. I’ve always felt a little...protective of her. 

oh wow that's amazing! it's wild to see this bringing us all back to each other.....

Mellie and I have talked just about every day for the last 9 years (we met here so thank you mcrmy forum 🖤🖤) but we have only met irl twice despite living 4 hours away from each other (not much in the face of NINE YEARS), and the last was a good 7 years ago so it's really incredible to get to do this with her. We were planning on doing a roadtrip of some sort this year but we had to decide very quickly that we would make it happen to see mcr. 

speaking of, can we talk about these last minute announcements?? "we're touring in september but tickets go on sale in two days so get your shit together literally immediately because we are not coming to your city" like damn guys give me any amount of time 😫

24 minutes ago, DNAdrain said:

speaking of, can we talk about these last minute announcements?? "we're touring in september but tickets go on sale in two days so get your shit together literally immediately because we are not coming to your city" like damn guys give me any amount of time 😫

Yes this really sucks. But also the second and third dates they added today while people are probably in queue for another date..just making it extra stressful. Like btw second date on sale starting now! 

what kinda seats did everyone get? Anyone get floor tickets? 

• Like 1

Speaking of spots...I can’t shake the feeling that I could have gotten better seats if I hadn’t panicked and basically clicked on the first ones I found. I know it’s really rude of me to complain when some people didn’t even get any tickets at all. I just wish I could see better. I’ve been looking at seat views online and it’s farther than I’d pictured when I bought the tickets. 

I know, wahhh wahhh, wahhh. 

Wow, for the first time in forever I had to use the unread content instead of all activity to see what have happened over the night! It’s so great to have you guys back and to hear how you’re going to see the guys at different times!

Everything was moving so fast on all the ones I was watching that anything you clicked on was taken by the time it loaded up. I didn't have time to choose I just clicked one anything that was on the top of the list when I pulled up and tried it and it mostly did not give me anything I clicked on. I'm pretty grateful for what I got. 

Also apparently Ticketmaster can ramp up the prices as the realize demand. Like originally the highest price for pit was $199 but they pushed it up extraordinarily higher when they realized they COULD. There were no scalpers yet, tickets aren't able to be resold atm. They just realized that people would buy $1000 tickets so they sold them for that much, there was an algorithm at play. Exhausting.

I’m just anxious that I made a bad decision, you know? My brain loves beating itself up. 

I’m actually going to try tomorrow to get a ticket for the 4th LA show, so we’ll see what happens. 

I hear ya, Radar. But we were all so rushed, we are all fortunate just to have gotten in!

After my mom and I both tried so hard for St Paul tickets, and couldnt get any.... we both were not taking chances with Tacoma. I ended up getting two tickets in the section right next to where my mom got 2 tickets haha. Now my bf and I are going to go with my mom and sister XD

• Like 1