river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

The theory makes since, but I dont think they'd get us all so hyped up about a goodbye tour. I hope they're be more transparent if that's what they were doing.

If I cant get tickets to those locations, I'll honestly buy them anywhere in the US. I had never seen them before the breakup, so I am taking absolutely zero chances this time around. 

• Like 1

That was exactly my thoughts! 

No chances. I did see them back in 2011, but when my friend suggested us going to the UK I was like, they might be closer at some time, but you know, they might not! And life is too short to let money sit in the bank if you can spend it on seeing MCR😛

Their Washington show is the day after my anniversary with my BF and we travel to the Canadian west coast to celebrate, so it gives us a chance to travel down to Washington and Oregon like weve been dreaming of 😍

• Like 1

I’m hoping hoping hoping to get tickets for both the Oakland and LA shows (and maaaaaaybe the Sacramento festival date if things line up right). I hope the dates don’t sell out so quickly as they did for the first show. Hopefully because it’s in an arena I’ll get a chance. But I’m going to be buying a ticket in one hand on my phone and one hand on my computer if that’s possible. 

Yeah, I had two tabs at my computer, one at my phone and Hento had to tabs, when we were trying to get tickets. 
I really hope you get your tickets Brinn! And waiting to hear from Francesca now, I really hope she get her tickets! 

17 minutes ago, dropthedaggerromeo. said:

I got tickets 😱😱 I think Francesca did too 🥳🥳

Woho!!! I’m so glad you did!! Really hope you’re right about Francesca! Seems like all of us are going to see them this year😃😃🥳🥳🥳

who would think 2020 would be this amazing, and we’re just in January! Have to admit I’ve been kind of dreading it, since I’m turning 30 this year😨

I got tickets!!! Actually my friend did but WE'RE GOING. It's her first MCR show as a friend screwed her over with tickets in 2011 and I am so excited for her!

I think we've all managed tickets? Ugh now I can relax and enjoy my year without ticket stress ahaha

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Indifferent Ignorance said:

I got tickets!!! Actually my friend did but WE'RE GOING. It's her first MCR show as a friend screwed her over with tickets in 2011 and I am so excited for her!

I think we've all managed tickets? Ugh now I can relax and enjoy my year without ticket stress ahaha

Woho!!! This makes me so happy!!! Looking forward to hear from you and Kerry how it was, and knowing I’m going to see them just a few days after😃

• Like 1

Cassie told me the original prices were $75-$500 but then a bunch of people chimed in saying they heard that venues were inflating prices so who knows for certain.

Crossing my fingers for all you Americans now! I just want everyone to experience this!! There was some crazy expensive tickets in the UK as well, but those were VIP

3 hours ago, MajorSunshine said:

Crossing my fingers for all you Americans now! I just want everyone to experience this!! There was some crazy expensive tickets in the UK as well, but those were VIP

Thanks Sonia!!! I cannot wait until after we get tickets. Lia and I are going to Detroit together with family and Lia is going to Riot Fest without me. Crossing my fingers too! 

On 11/3/2019 at 2:38 AM, MajorSunshine said:

I was a student back in the days, now I’m grown up working full time as a teacher, bought an appartement last year and slowly start to feel like an adult. I still have my horse, if anyone even remember I had one. Mick Mac is 26 years old now, so he has become an old man, but for now he is alive and well😊

Oh I totally remember that you have a horse!!! Mick Mac is carrying on which makes me happy. I wonder if my cat Mick would get along with Mick Mac. I remember wondering all these questions after I got Mick in February 2018 and then forgetting to message you about it. Miss you Sonia!

22 minutes ago, SulfurSiren said:

Oh I totally remember that you have a horse!!! Mick Mac is carrying on which makes me happy. I wonder if my cat Mick would get along with Mick Mac. I remember wondering all these questions after I got Mick in February 2018 and then forgetting to message you about it. Miss you Sonia!

Mick Mac is carrying  on, just turned 27, and I have to admit that the age is starting to show. I know the day we’ll have to say good bye is closing in, but I’ll take the time I can get till that happens🙂

I’m sure Mick and Mick Mac would feel like they have a lot in common! Mick Mac is always curious when he meet dogs, so I’m sure he would like to meet your cat! I miss you too! Some times I think back to when I lived in the US and how great it was being able to reach you on the phone when I needed someone to talk too.