river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

I hope everyone’s Christmases were lovely (and that you recuperated super quickly Sonia!)

My family celebrated Christmas and Hanukkah on the same day this year; that was fun and crazy

10 hours ago, dropthedaggerromeo. said:

Happy New Year everyone 🎉🥂

I just read a tweet saying tomorrow Danger Days will be set in the past 😱

Happy New Year (and New Decade)!!

I know, that keeps blowing my mind. I remember how far away 2019 seemed at the time. Like when we were trying to organize the meetup and we thought we had so much time to do it in...

Writing down 2020 as the date just feels...wrong. Not “haha that’s weird I’m writing the wrong date because I’m used to writing 2019” it feels like I’ve misspelled it or something. 

You guys, I got me real life friend Hento to join the rmy, be nice to her😊 we’re planning to go to the uk show together!

PS Mick Mac likes her, so she is approved as a cool girl!

• Like 2

Hey all!

Sorry I appeared for a day and then disappeared for a couple months again. I'll try to stop in more regularly.

I'm currently busy working full time and trying to develop my art career, while also being involved in a billion other things so I get overwhelmed. 

• Like 1

Sure will do Brinn!!

Life has this tendency of getting in the way Gabby, great to see you back! I were thinking about you, but I’ve seen on insta that you are alive and creating art😊 sounds like life is pretty busy!

Btw, what do you guys think of the new album rumors? Is it even a chance? I’m like hoping, but not daring to hope at the same time...

• Like 1

I feel like they have to be with how thematic this has all been. Maybe they'll drop one in the summer before the fall dates?

I'm currently planning to hit up the St Paul date and/or Tacoma.

• Like 1

I really hope so! I read some people think they’re having a good bye tour, since the ouija board said good bye, and they where killing off everything with the atomic bomb. But I feel it’s kind off weird to come back just to say good bye. But I’m happy I’m going to the UK, so whatever happens, I’ll see them. And now I’m gonna be really careful about getting my hopes up again, until theirs actual proof (who am I fooling? I always get my hopes up!)

I’ll cross my fingers for you to get tickets Gabby! Actually I’ll cross my fingers for all y’all over there! I hope you all get to see them this year

• Like 1