river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

Just came home from a Christmas concert with 3 of my favorite Norwegian artists😃 you might have heard of one of them, if you remember A1. One of the guys from A1, Christian, is Norwegian and is doing Christmas concerts every year with an artist named Gaute Ormåsen, whom I really like. And this year they were together with Maria Arredondo, and she has been an idol of mine since I was like 10 years or something. And after the concert my little sister and I got to talk with Gaute for a while, and when we were gonna leave he was just like: I’ve got to give you a hug, and he hugged both my little sister and me, and we was seriously starstruck😁 so this has been a really great night!!

4 hours ago, Indifferent Ignorance said:

I think I remember A1 - did they cover Take On Me or something like that?

Yep, I had to google it, but they did! I never really listened to them back in the days, but Christian Ingebrigtsen have made some really great Christmas songs😊

The band who originally did Take on me where Norwegian btw. Just some casual bragging of my country, if you guys didn’t know😛

On 11/26/2019 at 5:47 PM, Indifferent Ignorance said:

I think it was you who told me that back in about 2010!

Oh, my memory doesn’t work too well that far back apparently😅

PS chapter 5 of the businessman’s daughter doesn’t download😭

3 hours ago, dropthedaggerromeo. said:

Today was my third day training as a dog walker. It was also the first day I didn't fall over 🤣

Haha, congrats on both! Let’s hope the new standard is not falling😁

16 hours ago, MajorSunshine said:

PS chapter 5 of the businessman’s daughter doesn’t download😭

fuckssake TECHNOLOGY

Update: it's fixed, I've changed the doc to a PDF. If Patreon isn't glitching, you should have a notification to tell you there's an update to the post. If it is (and it probably is) consider this your automated message!

Edited by Indifferent Ignorance

26 minutes ago, Indifferent Ignorance said:

fuckssake TECHNOLOGY

Update: it's fixed, I've changed the doc to a PDF. If Patreon isn't glitching, you should have a notification to tell you there's an update to the post. If it is (and it probably is) consider this your automated message!

Woho, it’s working😃 (lets pretend like I’m not checking during work hours😛)

• Like 1