river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

Has this been silent since April? 😢

not that I've been much help these past few (many) years.......anyone out there? In light of the news I'm missing the sister wives 🖤🖤

On 12/31/2018 at 7:44 PM, hellabratiion said:

hey guys, idk if you remember me, but it's dollie (my user used to be thesaneabandondedme, but i dont remember any of the log in stuff for it lmao) but anywho, im so happy to see that there are still people on these boards after all this time. i hope that all of you guys are doing well.

i came on today because 2019 is TOMORROW and it's so insane to think about all the nights that i spent with you guys talking about 2019, and the killjoy meetup and all of that. 

So nice to see you back! Hope to see you around here again soon ❤️ Sulfur

God i wish i was in a poisition to buy a ticket but the plane ticket itself would be over 500 and i just dont see it happening even with 2 months to prepare. Who all is flying to LA for this? 

omg! I just found out that my aunt (through marriage) knows one of MCR's previous managers. Do you folks know who the managers were for MCR? All I could find on Google search was Lauren Valencia and I don't think it was her, but I could be wrong. (following up with my aunt later) Thanks! And happy reunion!

32 minutes ago, vacant alleyWAYS said:

omg! I just found out that my aunt (through marriage) knows one of MCR's previous managers. Do you folks know who the managers were for MCR? All I could find on Google search was Lauren Valencia and I don't think it was her, but I could be wrong. (following up with my aunt later) Thanks! And happy reunion!

I don't think Jeff was ever their manager. He worked with them in other ways because he worked for their record label, and accidentally played keyboard for a big live performance of wttbp when their keyboardist couldn't make it.

Lauren was awesome, she really sadly passed away from cancer early this year and was only young. Prior to that they had Brian Schecter (not sure on spelling) who was in the mascot costume in I'm Not Okay. They also had a guy called Craig who I think was their tour manager many years ago. He's mentioned in Life on the Murder Scene. Sadly he passed away too. 

ugh i've missed you all! what's everyone been up to! last time i was well and truly active a was in high school......I'm a whole ass adult now tell me what's changed!

8 hours ago, DNAdrain said:

ugh i've missed you all! what's everyone been up to! last time i was well and truly active a was in high school......I'm a whole ass adult now tell me what's changed!

How is adult life treating you Jackie? 
I was a student back in the days, now I’m grown up working full time as a teacher, bought an appartement last year and slowly start to feel like an adult. I still have my horse, if anyone even remember I had one. Mick Mac is 26 years old now, so he has become an old man, but for now he is alive and well😊

• Like 1

It's crazy seeing how every one has grown up! I do miss the good old days of everyone being active.

I've just noticed that loads of pinned threads have been automatically archived, so I've tried to in-archive them. If you notice any threads you want to comment on/think should be open but they're archived let me know. 

3 hours ago, MajorSunshine said:

How is adult life treating you Jackie? 
I was a student back in the days, now I’m grown up working full time as a teacher, bought an appartement last year and slowly start to feel like an adult. I still have my horse, if anyone even remember I had one. Mick Mac is 26 years old now, so he has become an old man, but for now he is alive and well😊

Aaaah that's so cool! What do you teach now? Also tell your horse I love him for me ❤️

I'm like half an adult tbh. It's been quite a ride since I last spoke to you all. I developed my addiction pretty fully, got clean and am functioning pretty much fine now mostly in that respect. I fell in love, almost moved away with her, and was broken up with. I dropped out of college, took three years off, and just got back in but I'm starting a new certificate (American Sign Language!) before I continue with my bachelor's. I finally got diagnosed, medicated, and into therapy! I traveled out of the country for the first time, rode a plane for the first time, by dropping everything and traveling around Asia entirely by myself for a month earlier this year (no I don't speak any of the languages of the countries I visited). I dress in less black and more gay than I used to (although all black outfits are still accidentally created like all the time because I just have so many black garments lmao)

But more than not I'm still the same. Kitty is still my best friend, whom you might remember from here but I've always known irl. I still talk to Mellie, whom I first met here, literally every day. She's my other best friend. There's an MCR poster above my head on my bedroom wall right at this moment. I've never even considered taking it down. I'm still kind of a disaster and confused about everything all the time lmao. And I'm still into morbid, homoerotic, theatrical shit, shit like MCR. For Christ's sake, I'm in a Gerard Way themed book club on Goodreads where we read books that he's mentioned in interviews and otherwise talked about; the idea is that "Gerard talks a lot about going to the source of what inspires you" (taken directly from the book club description). I found the book club by chance but I guess my passions have never ebbed 😂

Wow excuse me while I write a book about myself lmao oops. I want to hear more about what everyone's been up to! More biographies, please! 

1 hour ago, Indifferent Ignorance said:

Which parts of Asia did you go to? I went travelling there a couple of years ago, it's beautiful.

Thailand (specifically Bangkok and Hua Him), South Korea (Seoul, Gangneung, Busan), and Japan (Osaka, Kyoto, Tokyo)

Where'd you go?