river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

its quiet here to

i was just on the mcr official site. are we a dying breed? i dont go on a lot any more but it still makes me sad. 

i'm at college now. just got here yesterday. i like it so far.

xoxoz

On 9/2/2018 at 7:42 AM, zzombieyum said:

its quiet here to

i was just on the mcr official site. are we a dying breed? i dont go on a lot any more but it still makes me sad. 

i'm at college now. just got here yesterday. i like it so far.

xoxoz

Hey Z!

I just checked the Community page as well and it still looks like there's a lot of spam. It is sad. I guess folks just make their way over to facebook and twitter these days, but I've always preferred the forums myself. 

Well, glad you're enjoying college. I had a good time there, mostly. funny, we plan to go to my alma mater for a visit soon. Hopefully that goes well. 

well, take care!

Yeah, it's super quiet around here, but that's partially why I like it.

MCR isn't talked about that much, and I prefer this over the exploding Kpop fandom and Fortnite fandoms. I think it's because you really know the difference of who's a true fan, and who is just following the crowds. Anyway, I'm just glad there are still people in the world who like MCR, 'cuz y'all are some of the sweetest people I know.

(P.S. MajorSunshine: I TOTALLY get that, it happens to me all the time. I'll be having a decent dream for once, then I'll wake up at the best part! It sucks...)

Wow, almost 2 months since anybody posted here. Well, just wanted to say hi if anybody was still around :P

I'm doing pretty good. I recently got two kittens <3 

Hi Sandreh! I’m lurking a lot, so I’m still around.  It I do feel weird when I’m talking with myself in writing in a place Where other people can see, so I try to avoid that :P I do talk with myself a lot when I’m alone though... 

anyway, you’re kittens are really cute!!!

Happy new year! I hope everyone had a good Christmas too (or whatever you celebrate).

2019 is the year! When Danger Days was released 2019 felt so far away, but we made it. I really feel like we could have a gig or two this year. Fingers crossed anyway! 

2019 felt really far away when danger days was released. And so much has happened since then! It feels like yesterday, at the same time it’s like it’s been a lifetime since. 

Happy new year everyone! Let’s hope 2019 will be the best year so far! 

hey guys, idk if you remember me, but it's dollie (my user used to be thesaneabandondedme, but i dont remember any of the log in stuff for it lmao) but anywho, im so happy to see that there are still people on these boards after all this time. i hope that all of you guys are doing well.

i came on today because 2019 is TOMORROW and it's so insane to think about all the nights that i spent with you guys talking about 2019, and the killjoy meetup and all of that. 

It's almost 2019, Killjoys! I can't believe I've even made it this far, and I want to thank you for helping me through. This is going to be our year, so let's get some skinny jeans, pull on our masks, and let's keep running.

xo,

bv

I've been thinking about opening my own pet shop (not selling live animals though), and have started writing a business plan. I'm really excited by the idea, but terrified by the thought of running my own business. I know I could easily run a pet shop, it's just the official stuff like accounting and property management that scares me. I'm only saying this here because I want to keep it private irl until I know for sure whether I'll do it or not.

I have my first business meeting tomorrow to view a premises, but I think the rent will be too high. Wish me luck!

13 hours ago, dropthedaggerromeo. said:

I've been thinking about opening my own pet shop (not selling live animals though), and have started writing a business plan. I'm really excited by the idea, but terrified by the thought of running my own business. I know I could easily run a pet shop, it's just the official stuff like accounting and property management that scares me. I'm only saying this here because I want to keep it private irl until I know for sure whether I'll do it or not.

I have my first business meeting tomorrow to view a premises, but I think the rent will be too high. Wish me luck!

Good luck! This is an awesome idea, I hope you go through with it :) 

Whoa I can’t believe I haven’t posted on here since the summer!

well I’m single after a thing that went on too long and still on the hunt for a new job (still working at my current job though.)

Kerry, I think the pet shop idea sounds fantastic! I hope you are able to find an affordable premises.

On 10/01/2019 at 4:20 PM, dropthedaggerromeo. said:

Kerry, you have to do this, you'd be brilliant at it! Let me know if you want any advice about websites, digital marketing etc. How did your meeting go?

Happy (very late) new year everyone! 2019 has so far been absolutely nothing of the creatively colourful killjoy-esque party I thought it would be in 2010. It's been 89% shite but we're only in February, so, fingers crossed...

Hi guys! I’ve just been out sick for a week because off dissyness. Early in the week I almost couldn’t stand up, because it felt like everything was spinning around. Slowly getting better luckily. 

How is everyone doing? I miss you guys!