river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

hahaha why does it make you nervous? xD and thanks. Now I've spent two days in bed because of a migraine... I don't have time for that shit xD 

ahh right, I hear ya. Unfortunately, statistics is part of linguistics :rolleyes: it's all moving forward tho! I'm at 46 pages and counting! Just started on the discussion section. 

AND! I got an email from a high school principal on friday. He said that he would like to invite me to a job interview and that he would call me today to set up the details :blink: My first adult job interview! And I  haven't even submitted my thesis :lol:

It’s crazy how time fly! I feel like I just crossed my fingers for your high school exams Sandreh, and now you’re done with uni! We’re growing up, and I’m not sure if I like it :o 

• Like 1

I realized I never updated y’all about the job interview or the date! The job interview turned out to be very strange because it was only five minutes, and then I never heard from them again. I’m thinking something happened before I came in, but I’m wondering why they just didn’t call to cancel the interview? It was weird and a bit unprofessional imo

But the date was fantastic and we have continued seeing each other since then! He is so sweet and I’m really enjoying spending time with him!

things have been crazy since the start of summer, since I have been really busy with cat sitting, on top of work, and apparently dating :lol:  That’s awesome about buying an apartment, sonia!!

That's so odd. If they ever want to interview you again, RUN FOR THE HILLS.

Ayy it's nice to hear you had a good time!

I am currently waiting for a phone call and it does not look like it will happen. HURRY UP I WANT TO GET UP FROM MY CHAIR BUT IF I MOVE MY PHONE MIGHT RING

Hey!

I came back.

Sort of having an off day to be honest, but what's more comforting than the MCR community, right?! ;)

It's not all bad though. I get to host some family at my house for the summer and they are like the best guests ever. Family that cooks. :D

Well, warm wishes to all! See ya!

On 5/6/2018 at 8:56 AM, MajorSunshine said:

It’s crazy how time fly! I feel like I just crossed my fingers for your high school exams Sandreh, and now you’re done with uni! We’re growing up, and I’m not sure if I like it :o 

oh yea that's true, you were my lucky charm for all my exams :D

time is flyyyying and now I have a master's degree with a heckin A on my thesis! 

I'm moving later this month! Into a bigger apartment much closer to the city. And cats are allowed <3 I'm so excited!

I semi-accidentally enabled a chat function, if anyone wants to play with it go ahead! I also fiddled with some settings to hopefully make life easier and added a few more ranks (agent at 1000 posts, S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W at 5000 and Master at 10000 (or something like that). If anyone has any better names though let me know! ?

I get the error too. Would’ve been crazy back in the days!! Kinda glad I have the possibility to go back through the conversations we had though :) 

how can I see the ranks in the mobile version? I wonder if my rank has changed, since I had a customized one :P 

6 hours ago, zzombieyum said:

hey bitches!

man, the official site is FUCKED UP

so good to see people on here though.

happy inmcrd

luv y'all

xoxoz

Hey! I've emailed someone at Warner Brothers about the spam on there, but since Tina left I don't know who deals with the websites. Hopefully it'll get to the right person to sort.