river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

Francesca- I did something similar for new year, just went to an old friend's house and played board games with some of my childhood friends!

I've spent the past couple of days moving into a bigger apartment. it's so nice! I love it.

On 02/01/2018 at 2:47 PM, dropthedaggerromeo. said:

It's scary how easy it is to have illnesses or infections without even noticing. Fingers crossed we're both healthy again soon!

That sounds good. I stayed in on my own as the antibiotics I'm on were making me feel sick. Sam came home just before midnight though so I wasn't alone!

Back to work today though ?? it's making me so miserable I've spent £15 on the lottery in the vain hope I might win enough to quit. 

You know things are bad when you're buying lottery tickets to feel better! I'm going on a seriously-cheap and cheerful 4-day trip to Barcelona in a week or so, I'm looking forward to a break and some sun (hopefully some sun!), I think this time of year we all need something to look forward to.

On 03/01/2018 at 4:21 AM, river said:

Francesca- I did something similar for new year, just went to an old friend's house and played board games with some of my childhood friends!

I've spent the past couple of days moving into a bigger apartment. it's so nice! I love it.

Ooh moving is so exciting! And so stressful. Are you settled in?

Hi guys! Hope you win the big prize Kerry! And congrats with your new apartment Rachel, I saw some picture on fb, and it looked really nice. 

I’m going to look at an apartment tomorrow. I consider buying my own place, since I’m kind off grown up and have been working for some years and are getting tired off paying rent instead off owning. But I’m also scared half to death by the thought, so I just talked with my dad on the phone, to learn what to look for, how to behave and so on xD

On 6/10/2017 at 11:05 PM, Indifferent Ignorance said:
On 10/1/2018 at 7:35 PM, MajorSunshine said:

Hi guys! Hope you win the big prize Kerry! And congrats with your new apartment Rachel, I saw some picture on fb, and it looked really nice. 

I’m going to look at an apartment tomorrow. I consider buying my own place, since I’m kind off grown up and have been working for some years and are getting tired off paying rent instead off owning. But I’m also scared half to death by the thought, so I just talked with my dad on the phone, to learn what to look for, how to behave and so on xD

hey hey, good luck with the whole moving business! I'll come and visit you then :D (I'll be in Norway by the end of august this year btw, for my second nephew's confirmation thingy :P)

I love my new apartment! It’s so much better for my pets and I. It’s in a better place in the complex as well, so my dogs aren’t hearing as many sounds to bark at. My cats are loving the playing on the stairs as well. And of course, I love the extra space! It feels like a more “grown up” place. Although like Sonia, I wish I could buy! I can’t afford that at all right now. But I would argue that most people in my city are renters.

Sonia, have you looked more into or found some places you might like?

Well, F, google is a good place to start, at least that’s what I’ve done xD 

i haven’t found a place I both like and can afford yet :P but I’m trying to moderate my expectations, and hopefully something will appear. 

And I really hope I have a place before the summer Sandreh, and then you should come and visit!!

• Like 2

I don't know how many people are on here who are from the UK (Kerry? Ash?) but happy kind-of-nearly-not-quite universal suffrage centenary day! I don't know what else to call it ugh it's been 100 years since some women got the vote it feels significant. 

I haven't seen snow this bad for ages, I actually chipped an icicle off my mum's car this morning. Normally Essex has quite mild weather but we actually had snow first for once... my brother lives in Brighton and I think they're about to have a blizzard...

I do love how England completely shuts down after a bit of snow. We probably have like two or three inches now with more forecast.

I think at the end of the day, it's so rare these days that people just want to enjoy it. I really hate the culture of "you MUST get into work at all costs" though. Clearly if you're a Dr or police etc then you would, but I work in a freaking office and I'm not risking my safety and risking damaging my car just to sit on a computer all day.

Urgh, I wish I could work from home but was told the cost to set me up was too high ? glad you got back safe though.

Our snow now sounds like what yours was earlier in the week, I couldn't get my car off the driveway if I wanted too! 

Completely not relevant to the weather: I'm doing some market research about Patreon and crowdfunding in general, I would really appreciate if you guys could spend 3 minutes letting me know your thoughts on the whole thing. https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/6YHWP2T Totally anonymous, of course! Thank yoouuuuu

I have no idea. We have 6-8 weeks to find a buyer, but 1) I could get made redundant in the next week or so if they don't think my role is important, and 2) if we are bought the buyer still could make me redundant. If we don't find a buyer then we will cease to exist so I don't think I'll get any redundancy pay.