river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

I'd love to travel but don't really have anyone to go with :/

Does anyone else have this message at the top of their page? I don't know if it's just because I'm a moderator, although technically they've now made us admins, probably because no one at WBR looks after the site anymore. I don't know whether to press it! 

Screenshot_20170315-135615.png

Kerry I do not have that message BUT I just tried to +1 AdrenalineHelicopter's post, which made me laugh, and I got an error message so possibly I need an upgrade.

If you don't have anyone to go with, go by yourself! My brother's on one island at the moment and I'm on another, and I'm treating it as a little holiday for myself. I wouldn't do three months in four countries alone, but I can see myself doing a few smaller trips on my own (I've decided I want to visit every country in the EU before Brexit, possibly in a series of long weekends ft. budget holiday websites). It's nice to have your own time, if that makes sense.

Depending on their viewpoint, that is either a Leave voter's best case scenario or worst nightmare... it also looks like what might happen for the UK? If I get home and Brexit bullshit is worse than ever, I'm bloody going back to Asia.

The unread content is up to date again for me :) I have been out of the loop lately, since it only had unread content from before January xD for a while I was wondering why no one were posting anything, until I realized it just didn't show up. 

I got a new bed too! Except mine is a new bunk in a new hostel. It's also not that comfortable but my last hostel was literally someone's garage, so at least I'm in an official bedroom now. Oh god now I'm having daydreams about beds... what's yours like? Is it wood? Metal? Tall? 

X games in Norway are being aired over here right now. I just missed the womens snowboard competition, but the mens was intense at the end! Ha I doubt I'll ever do anything this badass, but it was fun to watch! Hope all are doing well! :)

I just came home from a concert with a Norwegian folk rock band. It was so much fun!! :D I had made plans to go with a good friend off mine. Then she got sick, and I though I would just drop the whole thing, cause I didn't want to go alone. Then, like ten minutes before the show I managed to convince a friend of mine to join me. So we went to ask his wife if he could go and stuff xD he's really into the band, so I knew he kind of wanted to go, but I didn't think to ask him earlier, since he has a kid and wife and everything. But it was a blast, we had so much fun :D 

On 3/30/2017 at 8:35 AM, dropthedaggerromeo. said:

Where've you been?! 

Work. Not even fun kind. just blerg.