river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

Woo! Okay since I suggested it I should probably organise it? If you guys are up for that, PM me your name and mailing info and I'll make sure it's sent out to everyone else who does the same. If you can or can't send internationally, put that too. Am I forgetting something

Should we have a deadline? 

Hopefully most people can send internationally if it's just a few of us! I don't know how long international mail takes, but maybe we can try to have them sent by Dec. 15? Ten days before Christmas. Or at least by January 1st, since *technically* the season isn't over until early January.

That's such a great idea. Who's their label again? Are they Fueled By Ramen? Maybe we could send them a suggestion.

I would love to suggest it to them but wouldn't know how to contact them. I would tweet Mark but don't really want to publicly suggest the idea. I can't explain why! I just don't want others to see it and go "ooh that's a good idea" and set up their own forum with no rules and it'll turn out like mychemicalromance.com. I'm only interested in an official one and it was my idea, GIT YOUR OWN IDEA. I don't wanna be one of those people who's like "follow me so I can message you" though  :lol:

Woo! Okay since I suggested it I should probably organise it? If you guys are up for that, PM me your name and mailing info and I'll make sure it's sent out to everyone else who does the same. If you can or can't send internationally, put that too. Am I forgetting something

Should we have a deadline? 

I really wish I could take part but I can't even afford to send cards yet alone presents  :( Hopefully next year  :)

Okay, it took me about 10 minutes to figure out where I logged into the admin panel but this is what it's showing:

Dammit I can't screenshot but this is copied and pasted.

Rebuilding status updates

5.64%

Rebuilding status_reply_pl_lc

25.69%

Rebuilding posts

4.69%

Rebuilding posts

1.88%

Rebuilding messages

6.38%

Rebuilding status titles

0%

Rebuilding topic titles

0%

Rebuilding status images

0%

Rebuilding reply images

0%

Rebuilding Admin CP Settings images

0%

Rebuilding Announcements images

0%

Rebuilding Profile Fields images

0%

Rebuilding Signatures images

0%

Rebuilding topic images

0%

Rebuilding post images

0%

Rebuilding post images

0%

Rebuilding Forums and Topics images

0%

Rebuilding topic starter IDs

0%

Updating incorrectly hidden topics

0%

Rebuilding new topic flag in posts

0%

Recalculating members' content count

0%

Rebuilding status counts

0%

Rebuilding post reputation

0%

Rebuilding post reputation

0%

Rebuilding topic counts

0%

Recounting poll votes

0%

Rebuilding Member Names

0%

Rebuilding forums counts

0%

Reindexing topics

0%

47 minutes ago, dropthedaggerromeo. said:

I don't like the fact it says "rebuilding". Rebuilding what?!

Might check the progress when Sam stops hogging the computer! 

0___0

Hey hey! This is cool! And yet annoying how we have to buddy everyone again. But yeah! I needed a change today! Ha! Idk

So, went to the eye doctor today. Actually, my eyes are still a little dilated, yet I am still on here. Oh man! Forgot to actually look at my eyes! Oh that is the fun part! Oooh! Anyway, 2 doctors down, one or maybe two checkups left to go before my trip, before next year and the new shitty insurance plan kicks in too. Bleh!

Hey, anybody doing Nanowrimo? Did I ask here yet? Cant remember. Twas from another MCRmy group that I heard about it. anyway, I am reveriecarrie37 over there if anyone wants to find me. Um...yeah, first year, and firat month, but thought why not give it a go! Super low on wrd count still, but whtevs. ;)

ok, later yalls! :P

On 11/18/2016 at 0:25 AM, Indifferent Ignorance said:

Woo! Okay since I suggested it I should probably organise it?

Thanks for volunteering, Frank! I'll send you my info.

On 11/18/2016 at 1:32 AM, river said:

Hopefully most people can send internationally if it's just a few of us! I don't know how long international mail takes, but maybe we can try to have them sent by Dec. 15? Ten days before Christmas. Or at least by January 1st, since *technically* the season isn't over until early January.

The 15th sounds good, it should get there before Christmas if you're sending in the same country, and definitely won't get there heinously late if you're not.

On 18/11/2016 at 6:55 PM, NeverComingHome said:

Sorry guys.... what's the secret Santa plan? send cards to everyone this year?

Yep! PM me your address and whether you can send internationally and I'll pass it on to everyone. :)

Oh god guys the boards look so... modern. I forget that MCR were a thing before Instagram, and now everywhere looks like Instagram.

Hey guys!  I would be interested in secret santa gift or card exchange.  Hope everyone is having a fun Danger Days anniversary!!  I almost forgot it was the anniversary today and I can hardly believe that happened.  Today is my actual anniversary which makes it even more sweet to remember the joys of Danger Days and our fun on the boards together 5 years ago.  Wishing you all well and sending you love, Sulfur

I'll PM you, Sulfur. :)

I can't believe it was six years ago... a bunch of us walked to town from school to get it (and I got a terrible phone case at the same time haha), I used being ill as an excuse/reason to play it full-length a couple of times. I was a full on grumpy teen hahaaaa

12 hours ago, SulfurSiren said:

Hey guys!  I would be interested in secret santa gift or card exchange.  Hope everyone is having a fun Danger Days anniversary!!  I almost forgot it was the anniversary today and I can hardly believe that happened.  Today is my actual anniversary which makes it even more sweet to remember the joys of Danger Days and our fun on the boards together 5 years ago.  Wishing you all well and sending you love, Sulfur

Damn it won't let me PM you for some reason. Message me and I'll send you the card exchange details?

For some reason I though DD was released closer to Halloween! I remember making my Killjoy costume around that time. 

We are also getting close to my first anniversary of seeing MCR live. It was a really amazing show in NYC!