river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

You'll be fine - just look away from the needles! I have to get a whole lot of vaccinations before I go to Asia, I'm not nervous of needles but I am nervous of having so many done at once...

Good luck with your Etsy Gabby! I've been working on mine a lot lately, I'm hoping Christmas will be good for me. :)

Hey all!

Things have been nonstop for me for like... months it seems lol... Last weekend was the first time in a long time that I had absolutely no appointments or places to go! It was great.

I've been on the job hunt for a bit, though still employed. Just looking for something that pays a bit more and has the potential for growth, but so far haven't found the right fit yet.

Good luck with the house buying Gabby! It definitely sounds like it will be helpful for your business.

Francesca, what are you planning to do in Asia?

• Upvote 1

It's so wonderful to see all of you on here and wish I had been here last week when you had posted.  Sonia, Rachel, and Gabby, how I have missed each of you!!  Things have been pretty crazy for me lately.  I will be starting a new job later this month and I had to put my cat down a month ago because he had cancer.  It was very sad, but I definitely made the right decision.  Hope you are enjoying your lives off the webways.  Send me a line sometime, because I would love to hear from all of you.  Missing all my sister wives and hope to hear from you soon!

How I have missed you too sulfur! I read about Bowie on fb, and it made me so sad! But I know you made the right decision, and I know Bowie was lucky to be yours. Good luck with your new job!

I was sorry to hear about Bowie, Sulfur :( I had to experience putting my cat down a few years ago. I had had her since she was a kitten. It was very hard because of how sudden it was, but it was the right decision at the time. I know how much he meant to you and one day when you're ready, I'm sure you will find another kitty to love! It took the right set of circumstances, but I'm glad I found my little Puff to love.

Hey all!

Things have been nonstop for me for like... months it seems lol... Last weekend was the first time in a long time that I had absolutely no appointments or places to go! It was great.

I've been on the job hunt for a bit, though still employed. Just looking for something that pays a bit more and has the potential for growth, but so far haven't found the right fit yet.

Good luck with the house buying Gabby! It definitely sounds like it will be helpful for your business.

Francesca, what are you planning to do in Asia?

My brother and I are backpacking through Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos and then back through Thailand. He's coming over tonight actually to pan... we've sorted our route through Cambodia (ancient temples! Waterfalls! Genocide museums!) but we still need to work out Vietnam and Laos. He's trying to persuade me I'll enjoy a huge festival in the middle of the Thai jungle...  :unsure:  but I want to visit a dog sanctuary while we're out there, so I guess I'd better suck it up and ready my ears for questionable house music...

It's so wonderful to see all of you on here and wish I had been here last week when you had posted.  Sonia, Rachel, and Gabby, how I have missed each of you!!  Things have been pretty crazy for me lately.  I will be starting a new job later this month and I had to put my cat down a month ago because he had cancer.  It was very sad, but I definitely made the right decision.  Hope you are enjoying your lives off the webways.  Send me a line sometime, because I would love to hear from all of you.  Missing all my sister wives and hope to hear from you soon!

Lots of love to you and your cat. I sometimes think losing pets is worse than losing some people, because pets are there literally every single day and we know them better than we know, like, our great aunt's third cousin. Also I love that you also call it the webways. :D

There's so much to reply to! I'm so sorry to hear about your cat sulfur :( It's never easy to lose an animal that's part of your family.

Gabby, good luck with your house hunt, it's a stressful time but so worth it.

Rachel, any luck searching for a job?

Francesca that sounds amazing, definitely brave to be doing that!

I hope anyone in Florida is safe!

I'm donating blood in two weeks :o I'm terrified, but my consciousness didn't let me postpone it anymore, and they called me today and said I was accepted. I was hoping it should be something wrong with me, so I didn't have to do it, since I'm freaking scared about needles, but I wasn't that lucky xD

"I gave them blood, blood, gallons of the stuff. gave them all that they could drink and it has never been enough!" haha that's what I chant every time I have to give blood. :P

You'll be fine - just look away from the needles! I have to get a whole lot of vaccinations before I go to Asia, I'm not nervous of needles but I am nervous of having so many done at once...

Good luck with your Etsy Gabby! I've been working on mine a lot lately, I'm hoping Christmas will be good for me. :)

yeah, ugh! i hear that! I had to get ...i mean, personally the vaccinations are worse, cuz it's stuff going IN not out! Actually, i can't even remember, how many i had going overseas or if it was just one. But that sucker left a big welt and I couldn't move my arm without pain for days after! bleh! yeah, not looking forward to that, but hoping it's all worth it. How long is your flight? (I've never had to calculate distance from Europe to Asia...well not that part of Asia) Mine's like a 20some hour flight. bleh! I hope it goes as smoothly as the last time. :) and well, hope yours goes well too.

(and also to all those traveling for the Black Parade 10year thing. I'm getting excited for you all!! Wish I had time and money and could go to Europe! :) )

anyway,

sorry about your kitty. I was just talking to some others last week about how a few years back I had to watch my poor childhood pet (cat) pass before my eyes. He led a good life though, and I feel I got closure and to see him at the end. Still, it's tough either way. If he had suffered like he was the year or two before and didn't come out of it, we would have had to put him down too. 

Thoughts and best wishes your way!

And I still feel like the stranger here, but it's all good. Feel happy for all of your happinesses! :D

oh, and happy smile day!!! :D

Francesca that sounds amazing, definitely brave to be doing that!

Brave or insane. I'm kind of veering between the two haha but I'm looking forward to it so much, I haven't been so excited for an event in ages!

yeah, ugh! i hear that! I had to get ...i mean, personally the vaccinations are worse, cuz it's stuff going IN not out! Actually, i can't even remember, how many i had going overseas or if it was just one. But that sucker left a big welt and I couldn't move my arm without pain for days after! bleh! yeah, not looking forward to that, but hoping it's all worth it. How long is your flight? (I've never had to calculate distance from Europe to Asia...well not that part of Asia) Mine's like a 20some hour flight. bleh! I hope it goes as smoothly as the last time. :) and well, hope yours goes well too.

oh, and happy smile day!!! :D

We haven't worked out the flights yet.. one was really cheap because it was via Beijing; there's another via Kuwait. I've never been on a long haul flight before.  :unsure:  I think the vaccinations are going to sting a little haha I did some research and I think I need half a dozen.  :wacko:

I love doing the gift exchange, but I didn't get my gift the last two years in a row, so I might sit this one out. Although, I guess I could help organize the list since I'd be an impartial third party! ^_^

Kerry, no luck yet but I just applied for a promotion at work. It's stiff competition, so I'm not getting my hopes up, but it's a job I would definitely like to do. Plus I would rather not leave the shelter if I can.

I don't think I can afford to do Secret Santa this year. But if circumstances change I'll take part!

Yikes Frank! That is a lot of shotS! Well, you'll be tough. Hopefully you can pace them or somthing. Best with figuring out the flights. Yeah, hubby needs to get his Visa settled before we can look at flights. Hopefully his upcoming meeting goes smoothly and we have no other setbacks. *fingers crossed

Um..oh, yeah well assuming you'd figure on me not doing the secret santa. Gah idek what I said last year. I really didn't mean to be a bitch or anything (honestly, I can't remember whati said, but I remember some things and...idk!) Thing is, well, still not ready to commit to getting really personal, you know, pics and addresses, BUT, I would have done it if I got to that point some day. Although...haha I mean, I am the worst at gift giving. Well, sure lists help, but...but well, ijust have enough trouble with my own family...in fact! Even opted out of the extended family one, where we had to mail stuff and, haha yeah didn't get our gifts one year and that was a whole drama. Wow! Family can be...funny? at times! :P

Anyway, yea I am out, but I still think it's cool you folks still do it! :)

When your supplier reduces the quality of your prints and sneaks the price up. <_<

Uh oh! Time to find a new supplier?

I have a house inspection today and if it goes well, I'll have my first home!

Uh oh! Time to find a new supplier?

Yep! Well, when I'm back from Asia I'm going to redo a lot of products, maybe go into larger prints and actual cards or something. Until then I'll focus on selling what I've got... it's probably a good reason/excuse to rethink everything. Still, it's annoying.

Had the interview today for the promotion! Still not going to to get my hopes up but the manager said I did well afterwards.

Yay Gabby!

Rachel, whatever happens is for the best, eh? :D

Can I just say have a super time all of you at the BlackParade anniversary thing this weekend!!!

And just a bit of news from me, just to keep this going. ;) So, my sis recently had a baby shower, so the whole family got together for that and it was great fun! but then, for a second time in one week, I got to visit my brother and his fiance and it's just so exciting for me because I love my bro (of course I love my sis too, but there's a different special bond with bro) and well, thing is, even though we live pretty close, I hardly get to see him but 2 or 3 times a year due to our busy schedules. So! twice in one week, with more plans for visiting!?! This is pretty rad. And he's growing up to be such a fun guy! And his fiance is super great too, i love her! :D

and now back to... :P (trip planning. yeah, it's gonna get crazy doing this during the upcoming holidays, so lots of fun stuff to plan! :P )

i know, right!? I was just thinking, this used to be my "home" at this time last year. Yeah? omg! yeah! I found another group with folks OLD like me, (haha) but I'd love it if this place picked up again. There aren't even any newbies really either! Like, I would have expected more after MCRX and last Sunday (last one, right?) 's event. 

Well, I'm always not far away. ...did we discuss Halloween plans here yet? I'm boring though. No real plans...well...my PLAN is to duck and hide in the dark from Trick or Treaters :P and maybe try to watch something Halloweenish on tv or a movie...and IF I can get my act together, I'd like to bake something...either these nice baked donuts...or something really indulgent-KitKat candy cookies (candy bar baked inside a cookie. :P )

so yeah...you guys? I can't believe it's only a weekend away now!...and Ieroween! ;)