river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

Oh boy the last few weeks have been intense. I met Frank! Death Spells were so good live and I'm glad I saw them.

Only downside to the concert was seeing a girl faint beside me and having to pick her up in my arms until security arrived. There was only one security guy at the barricade what's up with that?

Also, I dyed my hair red. Finally. I kicked anxiety's ass and now I'm channelling the danger days vibe.

• Upvote 1

I've redone my hair recently as well (pink and blue) and I've been thinking about doing Danger Days red. How's it turning out for you?

Also congrats on meeting Frank! I couldn't afford to see Deathspells.  <_< Are you going to #Parade10???

I've redone my hair recently as well (pink and blue) and I've been thinking about doing Danger Days red. How's it turning out for you?

Also congrats on meeting Frank! I couldn't afford to see Deathspells.  <_< Are you going to #Parade10???

Pink and blue sounds super cute. I'm loving the red actually. I was a bit skeptical at first but I think it suits me. (here's what I currently look like http://imgur.com/a/QtctX )

Death Spells were a lot better than I thought they'd be, I had a blast. I should know what #Parade10 is but I don't, is there a meet up or something for TBP 10th Anniversary? 

I should know what #Parade10 is but I don't, is there a meet up or something for TBP 10th Anniversary? 

Yep, Caz is organising it again so there's loads of stuff from the band to raffle (Frank and James brought lots over with them when they did their DS shows).

https://www.facebook.com/events/1782739731949071/

Is anybody else here going? I know Cassie's coming :D

Cassie!!! Oh!! Is THAT what her Twitter updates were?? (i kinda half pay attention sometimes).

Regardless, this is soo cool for you guys! Man! EVERYTHING cool happens in UK!! haha idk. Just seems that way lately. :)

So what's everyone up to? I'm sorry. I'm so bad at this! I never really have much interesting to share. I COULD say that I'm going to India next year...oh wait, I could! But Idk if I'm ready for all of the follow-up questions. :P Yeah, just a visit. Gonna meet some people we know. Probably not a lot of sightseeing because traffic is just sooo bloody annoying (sorry. I DO say bloody at home, but I was trying to hide that for the longest time, because I'm not English and I don't want you to think I'm mocking you or anything. I've really come to admire the English actually! Except the Brexit stuff...haha but who does admire that! :P )

Anyway, sorry. guess I'm a bit chatty this morning! Just...idk, it has been surprisingly quiet, no? or am I imagining it?

Well, hope everyone is good!

I went to the Joanna Newsom show last night and got to meet her afterwards! It was amazing. I might be a bit in shock that I got that blessed experience :o

• Upvote 1

Pink and blue sounds super cute. I'm loving the red actually. I was a bit skeptical at first but I think it suits me. (here's what I currently look like http://imgur.com/a/QtctX )

Death Spells were a lot better than I thought they'd be, I had a blast. I should know what #Parade10 is but I don't, is there a meet up or something for TBP 10th Anniversary? 

It suits you! My pink and blue has faded from swimming/washing/grime, but for 3 days I smirked every time I looked in a mirror.

#Parade10 is a TBP meet in London with official merch for auction and TBP screenings, I think there are still tickets left: https://www.facebook.com/events/1782739731949071/It's gonna be ace - Kerry's going, Cassie's coming over from Ohio, I think Frank donated a keyboard...

Yep, Caz is organising it again so there's loads of stuff from the band to raffle (Frank and James brought lots over with them when they did their DS shows).

https://www.facebook.com/events/1782739731949071/

Is anybody else here going? I know Cassie's coming :D

Oh I just saw this hahaa YES I WILL BE THERE

I went to the Joanna Newsom show last night and got to meet her afterwards! It was amazing. I might be a bit in shock that I got that blessed experience :o

ohhh this is soooo awesome!!! haha yes, i would be in shock too! please please tell me all about it!!! seriously! you can message me if you think it's too much. I WISH she would come around here, but no dates as of yet. so cool! I'm so excited for you!! :D

You're so accomplished! I'm actually pretty good, I'm planning travels to Asia next year and today I've been on a first aid course learning CPR which is simultaneously scary and fascinating. On the downside I have freelancing shit to deal with, which is why I'm probably going to stop freelancing.  <_<

Also I nearly went for a run but ate dinner instead. I feel like that sums up a lot of my life haha.

I'm trying to buy a house right now so there's that! Haha

Also going on a little trip next week.

And also have 2 art markets coming up and focusing on getting my online shop running since I neglect it so badly!

accomplished? haha thanks I guess :P today was awful though, I barely slept so I decided to sleep in and be late, but that was a big mistake apparently, because I had sent an email to the professor in which I asked about the exam because I'm super confused about the entire course and she said that we would talk about it after class today, but APPARENTLY she decided that it was a better idea to talk about it before I was even there... So she told me after class that I needed to ask the others. And that my spanish was bad and I needed to practice more. I AM TRYING THE HARDEST I CAN, THANK YOU VERY MUCH :c excuse me if I haven't spent a year in Peru or something like that :/ 

CPR training is kinda scary:o I didn't like it much when I had to take it xD 

Wow, sounds cool buying a house, I want a house :D good luck with your online shop :3 

I just took a trip down the memory line, through the asylum thread. I kind of miss those days. Those days when I could be irresponsible, stay up all night, sleep through half the day, never worry about work, buying houses and stuff.

At the same time, I'm in a much better place being me these days. So I guess, some times, the past look much brighter when you look back at it. Or maybe it's easier to remember the good stuff. That is a good thing, isn't it?

I miss the glory days on the boards, but I don't miss me living my life at the boards rather than in real life. Maybe that's how it is for most of us, the board ain't the place to be, because we're all living our lives. And that's a good thing I guess :)

Now, getting out to the gym and getting some much needed exercise :)

PS I do wub you guys, even though I'm not living my life on here anymore (wub = :wub: )

• Upvote 1

hey all!

was neato to actually have something to read. ^^

Hey Frank! I'm going to Asia next year too! (did I mention it already?? India?)

and well I pretty much agree with what others have said.

Sonia, awe! Yeah, I sorta found another forum to "live my life on" lately. no no, idk if I'm proud of it...well hell, whatever. It's fine! I don't really have much that it takes me from and I still get stuff done...plus, there are fellow "old people" on there and we can remissness about the '90s haha 

still, it would have been cool to have been part of this community in it's active days....plus, I mean, MCR/emo isn't really appreciated soo much over there. but it's cool. it's cool. 

Well, like i said, was nice to hear from you folks! Best with all of your grown-up things! :D

oh! (trying to think of stuff) well, one grow-up thing as of late, well, we finally got our roof redone. That's a relief and now we shouldn't have to deal with it for another like 10years or so. Anyway, yeah, not so interesting, but it was a big one. heh :P

well, have a goodnight or morning! :D

Sorry for being absent. I've been so busy!

Working full time and house hunting. Almost ended up with a house but timing was wrong. I'm leaving on a trip next week and it would have made everything stressful.

I'm looking forward to having 10 days off work.

Etsy Made in Canada market was yesterday. Didn't make a lot but hopefully the exposure will help! I'm doing another market on October 7th. Fingers crossed that sales are better.

I really need a house so that I can run my Etsy shop properly and turn this into an actual money maker. Living in a basement suite makes it difficult.

Sonia you're right, it's definitely a good thing that we have real lives to attend to ^^ but it's also cool that we're still talking to each other every once in a while :D

I'm still dealing with my least-favorite profesora and my least-favorite subject -.- I look forward to the fall break in three weeks xD 

where are you going Nev? Hope you find a house soon though! living in a basement is no fun :/ 

Yes, I would be heartbroken if this place disappeared!

You don't have fall break untill three weeks? I have fall break next week! Can't wait :D I have had the toughest weeks at work lately, with long day and much stress, probably calming down after fall break. But you'll make it through! Do your best, and that's all you can do. And probably try to ignore your professor as much as possible, since she sounds terrible...

Good luck with house hunting nev!

I'm donating blood in two weeks :o I'm terrified, but my consciousness didn't let me postpone it anymore, and they called me today and said I was accepted. I was hoping it should be something wrong with me, so I didn't have to do it, since I'm freaking scared about needles, but I wasn't that lucky xD