river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

Ready for the weekend :lol: I have one more day of doing stuff and then two days to relax! Right now I'm trying to work on a school project... but it's so hard when you want to sleep...

I'm knackered, I think working six days a week/looking for another job/family shit is taking its toll. Also I have to study for my driving theory which is really soon eeek.

But I'm going out for my bday next week and I'm on holiday doon, so I can cope. Mostly.

Oh god I think I might have seen a Cursed Child spoiler

It might just be fan art

But

I mean it would be a nice lil story, I would enjoy reading and seeing it

But I was doing so well avoiding them urgh damn you Instagram popular page

I started working at bars so I gotta say goodbye to off weekends. Tho I can only take 4-5 shifts/month so it wont affect my unemployment allowance. I haven't been able to find a steady job, only occational, so that's why I have to say no to some of the shifts that are offered to me. Good thing about that is that I can still go to the parties if my friends just let me know about them soon enough.  

I always do a six hour shift in a shop at weekends, plus everything else. I'm going out tomorrow evening for my birthday though, it should be fun. Or memorable at least, since the last time I had so many friends in one room was 2009...

I work ten hour days four days a week (Wednesday through Saturday) but this Saturday I have to be there at six and I probably won't leave until like 7 or 7:30... Long day...

Happy birthday Francesca!

This movie is confusing me.

fry-suspicious.gif

I don't know if this scene is meant to be awkwardly intensely sexy or if the actors just have confusing chemistry and it's really a threatening scene.

I'm only usually this confused when I read Marvel comics.

This movie is confusing me.

fry-suspicious.gif

I don't know if this scene is meant to be awkwardly intensely sexy or if the actors just have confusing chemistry and it's really a threatening scene.

I'm only usually this confused when I read Marvel comics.

are you talking about the new Ghostbusters? lol

School starts today! Excited and a little nervous to meat my new students :) nothing like last year off course! I was near dying off nerves at this point last year :P feels good to do this for the second time, not the first!

Have fun Sonia!

By the end of tonight I'll have completed all the management parts of my degree! Next week I start marketing. Pretty excited!

No. RoboCop

they're in the bathroom. it's the 80s. Guy runs his fingers through this other guy's hair, pulls him closer to his face and then threatens to destroy him

so i'm like

is this sexy ( on accident?) or should I be like hot damn man, he want you dead, run!

• Upvote 1

School starts today! Excited and a little nervous to meat my new students :) nothing like last year off course! I was near dying off nerves at this point last year :P feels good to do this for the second time, not the first!

Yay! Hope you have a great year!

Ok, I could have sworn there was a thread "what did you learn today". Maybe that was somewhere else, idk i don't have time to look...but I'll just put it here...so today I learned what is a curmudgeon. Haha and sometimes maybe I feel like one too, but mostly just laugh at others who are (or get pissed, if they are really rude). haha so yeah. highlight of my day! :P

Thanks, although it's not til September - August was just when my friends were home. :)

Happy unbirthday then, haha.

I'm just exhausted this week, at least tomorrow is my Friday D: But then I have a party to go to on Sunday and another on Monday (though I'm hosting that one lol it's a going away party for one of my volunteers.) I'm ready for a vacation tbh!!

I've been on a crime kick lately.

Watched season one of how to get away with murder.

Then watch Making a Murderer and The Jinx.

Any documentary suggestions?

I was like, wow you shouldn't be telling us about your villainy, but then it made more sense.

um

Tabloid is about kidnapping an ex boyfriend, tying him to a bed and trying to make him forget he's Mormon.

true story about a psycho

there'ssome good ones on Aileen. that serial killer they made that film monster about

Haha that's totally what I thought at first too, Laine :lol:

Buzzfeed posted a while list of true crime docs a couple of weeks ago that you can probably Google.