river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

You can't get an agent unless you have something produced first. Or money. Or are related to someone. Or fuck them, So...I need something made first.

I'm planning a trip to Ireland in the fall ^_^

I'm thinking of going to Ireland! Not sure when though. Where are you going?

You can't get an agent unless you have something produced first. Or money. Or are related to someone. Or fuck them, So...I need something made first.

Ah okay. Are there youth programmes or grants or anything like that where you are?

I'll join when I'm less sad drunk. taking this rejection badly again, but I'll be good tomorrow.

The Hunting ground exists. People are paying attetnion and yet Woody Allen still makes movies

.conan-hulking-out.gif

I'm planning a trip to Ireland in the fall ^_^

This is cool/interesting, because I have been recently talking to, er texting to an Irish girl, and I love hers and that accent! Would be cool to go some day.

I am actually interested in watching this and still havent gotten a chance

Hey all! Has anyone watched or ever heard of this cartoon Rocket Power? Its kinda like Rugrats 10years later. It is this group of 10yrolds who skate and surf and stuff like that. Random, but I suspect that is where I maybe first heard about dreadlocks. Lol

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dxdX8s8Qh_s

Rocket Power was something I used to hate watch.

to be honest, I'd probably only watch that X men film if Bishop or Cable had shown up

even if it was for ten seconds to shoot in the face and just leave again.

He/they don't though

=/

haha I used to love watching Rocket Power, it's probably where I got my dream to live on the coast. Reggie was a badass!

I just sent out applications to a couple of "dream shelters" that I'd like to work at... hopefully I hear back from one of them!

I liked Reggie, but they were too skilled at everything. I hate when characters are godlike. You don't have to be good at everything! I loved the dad and his sort of boyfriend. They were my special favorites.

don't remember. I didn't buy it if they did. Nick didn't even have a gay couple until that Korra show and even then it wasn;t until the series ended they even were sort of open about it

and Degrassi is the only show, because it's on the step child network,  allowed to have same sex couples, because it;s on a step child network of either nick or Disney.

because, progressive.

and on the whole sexuality thing and media being more about it

here's my BULLSHIT

Miles Morales is supposed to like men too right? that was a big fucking deal...and they only have shown him  interest into women. like, so he only dates women but he MAY find a guy kinda attractive....

and then freaking Deadpool is supposed to be pansexual but that;s not even right because he doesn;t even own that he wants men either! he freaks out/makes jokes and just lolols it and goes after ladies only.

and to be honest his most emotionally and strongest human connection was and still is Cable. Not his wife. and Death doesn;t count.

don't make it a "thing" and then go just kidding

sorry been a while since I went Laine.

Maybe this is reading too much into rocket power but I just saw them as a close male friendship. Men can be close the way women are without being gay. And I feel like after Ray's wife's death that maybe he didn't have a lot of friends besides Tito since he was running a business and a single dad to two young kids. Which would explain why he was close to his friend/business partner.

Actually, Degrassi was on MTV. Which is how they were able to be open about sex and sexuality (along with other issues like mental illness and gun violence) since it was aimed towards more older teens.

Unless you're talking about the new Degrassi lol- I just automatically thought about the one with Drake :lol: that show actually got pretty intense! Although Wiki tells me that the new Degrassi is only on Netflix in the US.

I'm watching the new degrassi. Or, I just finished watching everything that is on norwegian Netflix. But that one is pretty open about sexuality, mental illness and gun violence as well :P

Now if only Disney would mature, lose over the top slapstick and laugh track humor and wrote about be real characters...

it's sex and drugs in middle school.

may be Canadian or something. we got a lot of those in the 90s.

also, x-men the animated series? think Canadians made it.

It's a Canadian teen show that was very popular in the 2000s, though it had an original iteration before then. Some of the characters were kids/family members of the original characters. It had a lot of "real life" issues that teens might face. Ones I remember were bipolar disorder, coming out as gay, pregnancy, abstinence vs. having sex, eating disorders, and cutting. And then there's the iconic storyline where one of the characters shoots and paralyzed a popular jock played by the man we now know as Drake.

Wheelchair-Jimmy.jpg

Like that episode was a big deal when I was a preteen. Many of my friends watched Degrassi religiously. It was on MTV here in the US.