river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

Thats how it feels here.

IF MCR comes back I'll also be irritated that I have to hate stalk Gerard again, since I just accepted that we're the same person and let him go

223-18-Fist-Shaking-Tantrum-Gif.gif

I'll be bitter either way.

because if it's a tour or something, I'll go and hate enjoy it.

and it it's nothing, I'll be annoyed about how evil this all is and how much I respect that.

• Upvote 1

I'm just getting over my favorite artist (Joanna newsom) announcing a show in Texas and now this... It's too much.

• Upvote 2

Three of my ultra favorite bands have toured close by and I had to miss them. It was devastating. Like losing Rory from DW again,

remember that one? never got to say goodbye. He just was gone and he was our eyes, no matter what Moffat says....

so yeah, I feel you.

sometimes I wish I could sleep in a cool pool of water. or on a block of ice, like that fancy hotel in Europe made of ice.

Sleep In empty pools or vacant alleywaayayays.

;)

Not exactly the same thing, but that is totally where my head went.

I'm just getting over my favorite artist (Joanna newsom) announcing a show in Texas and now this... It's too much.

omgsh! What happened!? I was just sortof getting into her work, slowly, not obsessively, but...oh no, what!?

ok, looking up now...so only a few dates so far, is that right? Think there will be more? There should be more, right? Oh this could be something fun to see! Idk. Is it expensive? Ah, so many questions! Ok, I will look more, but feel free to talk about her. I heard of her through one other person. No one else really has said anyrhing.

Today it's 5 years since the terror in Norway... I can't believe its been 5 years already, I can still remember how I felt, and how I sat in front of the tv for days, completely paralyzed, trying to realize what had just happened to my beloved country. Life goes on, for most off us, but you never know when something happens that will turn your life upside down...

Just some thoughts, I wasn't personally involved in any way that day. But it still felt like an attack on all Norwegians that day.

omgsh! What happened!? I was just sortof getting into her work, slowly, not obsessively, but...oh no, what!?

ok, looking up now...so only a few dates so far, is that right? Think there will be more? There should be more, right? Oh this could be something fun to see! Idk. Is it expensive? Ah, so many questions! Ok, I will look more, but feel free to talk about her. I heard of her through one other person. No one else really has said anyrhing.

I'm not sure if there will be more, I got a ticket for Austin just in case she doesn't announce any in Houston. It's been a year since divers was released so I had given up hope that she would ever tour the south with this album lol. The ticket for Austin was about $40 for floor.

Is there a forum for this topic...?

IMCRD Happy day! Oh, hey! This is Bullets anniversary, right? Actually haven't heard this one in awhile (haha like a month, maybe month+) it IS my favorite! Maybe that is what I will do. Anyone else doing anything?

Today it's 5 years since the terror in Norway... I can't believe its been 5 years already, I can still remember how I felt, and how I sat in front of the tv for days, completely paralyzed, trying to realize what had just happened to my beloved country. Life goes on, for most off us, but you never know when something happens that will turn your life upside down...

Just some thoughts, I wasn't personally involved in any way that day. But it still felt like an attack on all Norwegians that day.

I can't believe it's been five years... just when we think we've seen the worst terror attack possible, another one reminds us how low humanity can sink. :(

Is there a forum for this topic...?

IMCRD Happy day! Oh, hey! This is Bullets anniversary, right? Actually haven't heard this one in awhile (haha like a month, maybe month+) it IS my favorite! Maybe that is what I will do. Anyone else doing anything?

Listening to Chem, wearing an MCRmy bracelet because it's too hot for my giant t-shirts, trying to sort my life out. The last one is less fun.

San Diego Comic Con is all the haps right now. I so wish I could be there. Can't Comic Con this year. Next year.

San Diego Comic Con is all the haps right now. I so wish I could be there. Can't Comic Con this year. Next year.

Never been to a con, am jealous always.

I can't believe it's been five years... just when we think we've seen the worst terror attack possible, another one reminds us how low humanity can sink. :(

That is true!

And terror attacks happen all the time. But it's something else when it happens close to where you live. When you realize you could have been there yourself. And you have to call your friends to check if they're okey. I realize other people experience this all the time, but I didn't realize how it felt untill that day.

I used to live in a country where police officers had to keep their gun locked away in the car. We still don't like the police to carry guns. Because we like to be a country where it's not necessary. Honestly, I guess Norwegians are a bit naive, but wouldn't the world be a better place if everyone expect the best from people around you?

don't you live in the same state of SDCC though?

I sure do, but San Diego is still eight hours from me and I can't afford passes anyway

I sure do, but San Diego is still eight hours from me and I can't afford passes anyway

i lived in San Diego County once. Then we moved to the Mojave for some reason. I kicked cacti, because.

California is a big state.

Damn right it is, sometimes even I get surprised by that and I've lived here my entire life.

I'm basically in the exact center of the state so it takes me 8 hours to get to the Mexican border and the same time to get to the Oregonian border. And I'm 3-4 hours away from Sacramento, San Francisco, and LA.

No. They said, "no"

anyway, please read the script, even though the film industry hates it.

Ohh I read it as 'it passed the studio'. Have you got an agent or anything like that to keep getting it into places in the first place?