river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

same. That bird  is a dick.

someone who works here is called Steve Ditko. I got really excited but then rationality took over.

Does anyone have any experience visiting/living in Colorado? I'm thinking of moving there in the not too distant future.

Haha I didn't even think of that. Yeah coming from a place that's below sea level will be an adjustment!

it has a varying affect? effect? on people. some get sick and knocked off their feet, others its like they have been running a marathon. water. should be good. great place. everyone is moving there.

Yeah I'd love to get out and be more active. I'm looking for jobs now but I can't decide if I should go ahead and move or wait until my lease is up next year. There's a lot of reasons for both. Either way I don't think I'll be staying in Houston past 2017.

Well, there is this Christian festival thing starting tomorrow that I'm gonna be at for the next week. But it's in my town, so I get to sleep at home :) and shower at home! That's awesome!! Last weeks have been busy with holiday stuff. Going away with friends, going away with family, going to amusement parks, going to zoos, hanging out with friends, going horseback riding... Oh yeah, and in the middle of everything I got a sore throat, and had to stay on the couch watching jack Bauer saving the world while I were knitting and crocheting ;)

Nice Sonia! I have been knitting mostly much more lately, although I do have a crochet project to dig up and finish. Guys wanna see my Resident Evil blsnket work in progress?? I think I know how to post pictures here now, tho it has been awhile. Also working on what has been dubbed as mytree disguise. Haha it is a sweater, green, but I ran out, so now there is brown. Brown is actually on top, so it is like an upsidedown tree, but the name is still awssome! Anyway...

speaking of WAY, APMA anyone? I know Cassie was watching. Any threads here about it yet? Mikey Way warmed my heart...this was the first I have ever seen him play live, and he looks so cute! I think he is aging backwards! Haha, but he looks so much more confident. So proud of him! :) and of course, andy. \m/ I love his deep speaking voice, but the singing is so amazing too and that winking smile. He has grown very handsome!

Yeah I'd love to get out and be more active. I'm looking for jobs now but I can't decide if I should go ahead and move or wait until my lease is up next year. There's a lot of reasons for both. Either way I don't think I'll be staying in Houston past 2017.

had an aunt from there, but I only went once and too young to remember anything helpful. She loved it tho!

Haha it's been feeling like 110F around here recently and I work outside 8 hours a day :P at least I have AC for the other hours though! Idk how you guys do it?

sometimes I wish I could sleep in a cool pool of water. or on a block of ice, like that fancy hotel in Europe made of ice.

I have three fans on my right now. It's been in the 100ºF's-110ºF's for two weeks with no signs of slowing

I even sleep hot in the winter. This is my hell.