river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

ylqon0.jpg

( I live on the street where drug feuds are. The drug problem in my city is almost worse than the capital....so I ask that ^^ a lot)

That's scary!

Happy Independance Day, er belated!!

ok, I thought of another movie to add to my list uhhhh wait, did I say Independame Day? Um...Bourne Identity? Umm shoot! I can't remember now that I am here! *rolls eyes

here we go:

Detention

some guy who kills people

Odd Thomas

Tucker and Dale v. evil

this is the lighter horror comedy.

most of what I like is well more....dark comedy so....you may not like those but these are fun.

• Upvote 1

lol. so I list ONE comedy horror and...:P It's cool. Idk if I'll watch those, or not all at least, but I'm sure somebody will enjoy them. But yeah, believe it or not, I'm not REALLY into horror (it's funny how almost everyone I speak to it talking about it them tho! :P) Um...oh, but I just like a good movie, whatever genre...I do prefer comedies though. XD

Kinda on that topic. sorta?? Well, I just want to wish everyone well! It's such a beautiful day here and I wanted to share it with everyone! Hope you're having a great afternoon, evening, night...I think it's even morning in some places??? Well, happy day! (lol I think I have exhausted all the phrases. :) )

It ends in a smart way to ensure people will watch season 5 but in general I think it was a pretty poor season. They could have done more with Sophia I thought. (Also when you see the finale I will tell you how I would have liked the season to end). A couple of episodes cracked me up too though. 

Finished it yesterday. I really liked it overall, I'm not sure how I feel about the last couple of episodes but they felt very relevant to current events.

Hey guys, sorry I've stopped posting much recently. Every time I post I then have to approve it which is such a faff on my phone :/ Also I've been ridiculously busy and today is the first day in about four weeks I actually have no plans - I've had commitments every weekday evening in addition to working 8:30-5pm, and I've been busy every weekend. I'm SO exhausted. But anyway, I've booted up the ol' laptop so I can come and reply to a few threads! Btw, I still pop on here at least three times a day to read everything, I just haven't posted.

Have you guys got any interesting plans for the weekend?

My cousin had her baby this week! I'm going to see him tomorrow. I have doctors appointments on Monday. Other than that, just hoping to relax this weekend.

well, as far as plans, I still don't own the multiverse

=/

working on that.....

and maybe making lunch

Well, there is this Christian festival thing starting tomorrow that I'm gonna be at for the next week. But it's in my town, so I get to sleep at home :) and shower at home! That's awesome!! Last weeks have been busy with holiday stuff. Going away with friends, going away with family, going to amusement parks, going to zoos, hanging out with friends, going horseback riding... Oh yeah, and in the middle of everything I got a sore throat, and had to stay on the couch watching jack Bauer saving the world while I were knitting and crocheting ;)

NYCC doesn't know how to function or properly sell tickets. They are re doing it again. How is it so hard to sell tickets to an event? You put a price, someone buys, you get the money. Business concluded.

Rubber is a fun one. It's about well::

haha um... yeah. XD

Hey guys, sorry I've stopped posting much recently. Every time I post I then have to approve it which is such a faff on my phone :/ Also I've been ridiculously busy and today is the first day in about four weeks I actually have no plans - I've had commitments every weekday evening in addition to working 8:30-5pm, and I've been busy every weekend. I'm SO exhausted. But anyway, I've booted up the ol' laptop so I can come and reply to a few threads! Btw, I still pop on here at least three times a day to read everything, I just haven't posted.

Have you guys got any interesting plans for the weekend?

that sucks Kerry! I can't believe there's still that issue! Haha yeah no plans is sometimes a good thing....unless you're looking for something interesting to do with that free time and can't come up with something! 

That's me? No, I have chores to do. How fun, right? Not!! Actually, did any of you see Frank's tweet about how he finds laundry relaxing and enjoyable?? Well, that's me, but of course it's always like washing dishes that I have to do. :P

hmm, yeah, no "interesting" plans, sad to say. Since hubby doesn't want to watch Transformers Dark of the Moon again, I'll be doing that on Monday...you know, to find the MCR song in there! haha (since I didn't even know they were still making music at the time)

Actually, will probably be catching up on the final season of Stargate Atlantis. That's what we did last night. I actually really like this show, this "generation". All Stargate is good, but this was always my favorite.

My cousin had her baby this week! I'm going to see him tomorrow. I have doctors appointments on Monday. Other than that, just hoping to relax this weekend.

yeah, that IS exciting/"interesting"! Baby love! ;) 

hehe! Monroe! XD

Happy weekend everyone!

Aw how cute, what is his name? Hope everything is okay at the Doctors. Relaxing is exactly what I plan too, I'm so excited to not leave the house today!

Wylie James. It's a cute name, if unique. The doctors should be fine, I'm just going for regular checkups at my dentist and doctor.

I worked yesterday then went out for my friend's 20th, today I vacuumed my room which was actually quite nice cuz now I feel smug and organised... I'm also trying to untangle necklaces. Fuckin' nightmare.

I've never heard the name Wylie before, it's sweet. :)