river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

Bad things happens, but good things happen as well. They're just not as visible.

I just finished my students oral exam today, so I fell like my holiday started. I have to work tomorrow and Friday as well, but it's just gonna be cleaning, handing in stuff, and all that end off the school year kind of things. So I've survived my first year as a high school teacher!! :D

Congrats Sonia!!!  Hope you enjoy your summer!  Great job on your first year of teaching!!

Tanks Guys! Im looking forward to relaxing and spending time with friends and family and Mick Mac :) and clean my appartement and doing all that stuff I never have the energy to do after work :P

Say hi to Mick Mac for me and give him an extra treat

Oh god... In 5 years I will be 29. I don't even want to think about that!

Just enjoy the years you have.  No days or years are guaranteed.  It's all about the quality of the years we have not the number of years.  And anyways I'm going to be 28 this summer and I can tell you that getting older is actually better as we grow stronger and more self aware.

Last night was amazing. Enough though I broke my year sobriety, I had a real good time. Film premiere's are fun. My friends really enjoyed it and I can't wait to share it online somewhere when I have a digital copy.

And I looked cute as heck in a suit. 

Just enjoy the years you have.  No days or years are guaranteed.  It's all about the quality of the years we have not the number of years.  And anyways I'm going to be 28 this summer and I can tell you that getting older is actually better as we grow stronger and more self aware.

*nods 

Last night was amazing. Enough though I broke my year sobriety, I had a real good time. Film premiere's are fun. My friends really enjoyed it and I can't wait to share it online somewhere when I have a digital copy.

well done!

That's cool!

Awesome, did ya get pics?

That's awesome, Ash, I'm glad it went well!

I've been in New Orleans this past week interning at a rescue. I love it so much. Tomorrow is my last day and I think I'm going to cry leaving! I hope I get to come back to volunteer sometime since it really isn't that far away from me.

I love how all of you had some sort of exciting thing happen recently. The only thing for me is that I saw Finding Dory over the weekend, and I'm getting my new phone today (hopefully)

Oh! And I get to see Panic and Weezer at Xfinity this Friday! Woo!

I made a kale/berry/soymilk smoothie! haha oh! and I went to the beach today! (my parents' backyard :P) Yeah, don't feel bad. That is the highlight of my year! lol 

I really want to see Finding Dory too! (But I also want to see a lot of movies. New Bourne, Suicide Squad, ummm Turtles, and...there is one my hubby likes and i think i will like too, forgot the name...oh yeah and Independance Day!)

oh, and Alice Thru the Looking Glass

oh! and it hasnt come out yet?? but the Perigreen one 

Can always rely on Rachel for some sassy wisdom! 

I can't wait to go and see the new Absolutely Fabulous, but I don't mind waiting for most things until they're on DVD or Netflix or something. Also, I'm very invested in Orange is the New Black at the moment!

Honestly I was a little disappointed by the fourth season of OITNB. A few of the episodes were a bit slow and bland. Got better towards the end of the season though. 

This Miss Peregrine books are pretty enjoyable. Some of it is a little clunky but it's an interesting story.

There's a lot of movies I want to see, but I'll probably just wait until they come to Hulu/Netflix/Redbox. I haven't been to the movies in so long :-/

• Upvote 1

Honestly I was a little disappointed by the fourth season of OITNB. A few of the episodes were a bit slow and bland. Got better towards the end of the season though. 

I haven't seen it all yet (I have 2 more I think), a couple cracked me up. Kinda nervous/excited to see how it ends.

I haven't seen it all yet (I have 2 more I think), a couple cracked me up. Kinda nervous/excited to see how it ends.

It ends in a smart way to ensure people will watch season 5 but in general I think it was a pretty poor season. They could have done more with Sophia I thought. (Also when you see the finale I will tell you how I would have liked the season to end). A couple of episodes cracked me up too though.