river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

Haha yes. I'm going to ask him about that dang book. Although I think he was sick for like a week after I initially asked for it. It was still any annoying situation.

He said he has been seeing a therapist and went on medication. So maybe he has thought about things. But I told him that I still might throw a drink in his face.

And rightly so. But I think it's very telling about your personality that  you're willing to give him a chance to explain himself after he was such an...inconsiderate jerk. Hopefully he's gotten things straightened out with himself and feels better.

I guess I am willing to listen to him since I didn't really give him a chance to explain himself initially. But also the reasons he gave were stupid so I just shut him down lol. Hopefully he has grown a bit since February.

Film course is killing me. But I've decided what my plan is to do after I leave next summer. Which is exciting, if not a bit unrealistic.

Film course is killing me. But I've decided what my plan is to do after I leave next summer. Which is exciting, if not a bit unrealistic.

Congrats on nearly finishing the course! I remember when you started ohmygod. What are you thinking of doing? I've been thinking a lot about The Future lately and I'm at a crossroads.

Congrats on nearly finishing the course! I remember when you started ohmygod. What are you thinking of doing? I've been thinking a lot about The Future lately and I'm at a crossroads.

Right time goes so fast

I'm thinking about moving to London when my film course is finished. I know it's the best city to be in for my line of work. I'm worried about the money aspect and finding accommodation but I'm going to save for a year on top of my current savings and give it my best shot. If I fail at least I know I have tried.

I was at a crossroads too. I don't know what advice to give other than it'll just hit you and you'll be like "damn, I wanna do that..."

Hi hi! Not that we ever geta chance to talk but, hi anyway Sulfur or Lulfur. And hi to the rest. Nice to see you Ash.

Hey ^_^

• Upvote 1

Right time goes so fast

I'm thinking about moving to London when my film course is finished. I know it's the best city to be in for my line of work. I'm worried about the money aspect and finding accommodation but I'm going to save for a year on top of my current savings and give it my best shot. If I fail at least I know I have tried.

I'm so proud of you :wub:

Right time goes so fast

I was at a crossroads too. I don't know what advice to give other than it'll just hit you and you'll be like "damn, I wanna do that..."

I think I know what I want to do, I'm stuck as to how to do it... money problems, basically! I'd love to live in London, but I can't afford to rent a shoebox.  <_< You should go for it. You only live once blah etc.

I think I know what I want to do, I'm stuck as to how to do it... money problems, basically! I'd love to live in London, but I can't afford to rent a shoebox.  <_< You should go for it. You only live once blah etc.

Money problems are the worst  <_< It can be such a big stumbling block but you can get there :)

I just got another job (I think I'm up to four now, not that the writing fuckin earns anything), so although I probably won't go for the university yet, I'm trying to focus on getting to where I want to go. preferably before retirement age. Although going by the current trend, our generation will retire at 95.

Hi! Work, work, work, work is what's up with me these days. Trying to survive untill my summer holiday.

How are you sulfur?

HEY!!  So nice to see you around here too.  It's been far too long.  I wish I had a summer holiday to look forward to.  It's one of the things I miss the most about college and grad school.  Atleast I have some good concerts planned this summer, so I am holding on to that for now.  I have been great overall.  Work has been a little difficult lately, but work isn't forever and I am just trying to take it in stride.